CNY Gathering.. Anyone??

CanCanMum

Can de la! I got 1 preschooler & 1 BIG baby.. Also can go x'mas shopping the whole day for a week wor.. Only drawback is when reached home, dead tiredz. LOL. :p Can la.. Porukadotzu can de~
La La La LA...
La La lalalalala....

yey yey!

can la, me help carry all babies under 1 year old la....so mummies can shake legs la....hahahaha.....wad scent your babies love??? i put that familiar scent on my blouse la...den they will love to smell me....kekekekkekeke

autumn82

La La lalalalala....

yey yey!

can la, me help carry all babies under 1 year old la....so mummies can shake legs la....hahahaha.....wad scent your babies love??? i put that familiar scent on my blouse la...den they will love to smell me....kekekekkekeke
Darling.. U must take clothes from each mummy then when u carry their babies, u mus put on tt mum's clothes.. :tlaugh:So they won't fuss like something wrong.. :001_302:

autumn82

kiddin la~hahahahah

later make my darlin autumn more stressed........kekekekke
Nowadays, wat stresses me? Only when my DD eats her bowl of food for 3hrs.. When she wakes up in the middle of the nite, asking me to cover blanket for her?!!? LOL.

Y would I be stress?? Darling~~ :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

Nowadays, wat stresses me? Only when my DD eats her bowl of food for 3hrs.. When she wakes up in the middle of the nite, asking me to cover blanket for her?!!? LOL.

Y would I be stress?? Darling~~ :tlaugh:
coz hor, later not much pple respond den u be stressed lor LOLs.....

no la darlin will destress darlin....~~~~:001_302:

CanCanMum

Darling.. U must take clothes from each mummy then when u carry their babies, u mus put on tt mum's clothes.. :tlaugh:So they won't fuss like something wrong.. :001_302:
izzit????

wad if that clothing is XXS how????

ok ok can all mummies bringing babies below 1 year old please bring along a set of Large to XXL blouse and wear it at least for 4 hours before taking it down for the gathering ......

autumn82

Seems like no one's interested wor.... LOL.

Anyone interested for a gathering during CNY~~~ Wee hOooo~~~ :p