Coloring of hair and hair cut during pregnancy

shopaholic

Really up to you. I consulted my gynae and she gave me the go-ahead after first trimester. I even rebonded. I agree, must look good even when pregnant. For me, I cant stay at home because of my less-than-desirable hair. I am a full-time working mother, so must also look good to people I work with! Anyway, my children are all healthy.

mommysnake

Really up to you. I consulted my gynae and she gave me the go-ahead after first trimester. I even rebonded. I agree, must look good even when pregnant. For me, I cant stay at home because of my less-than-desirable hair. I am a full-time working mother, so must also look good to people I work with! Anyway, my children are all healthy.
Yeah..i.think many gynae will allow hair coloring in 2nd tri onward.my gynae told me it's safe do it in the salon but must let them know abt the pregnancy so they won't use too much chemical on the hair.Anyway I choose to wait since its only afew gray hair..I got a runner to hep me with the online orders so I can stay at home to rest..:) Personally, looking good and well groomed is always very imporant to me..even when I go market..I still make sure I look presentable..my sis say I'm a vainpot..:p some of my frds dun wear any make up during their pregnancy but I still wear full make up when I'm out..lol, lately..I started going out again meeting my frds and doing some shopping etc..sometime I wear a cap or a headband..and sometime I dun wear any..I only stop going to the drumming studio bcos its too loud..:D