Common to miss period but not preg?

My period is on time very usually and the times when I have missed my period (twice before) I was pregnant, tested at 4-5 weeks and is positive.

But this time round, i'm already a week plus late, tested twice, but negative. I have all symptoms, frequent urination, sore breasts, hubby say my body is warm (same like last two pregncy my body becomes warm), alot of yellow discharge, and I feel bloated.

Can't say stress is causing me to miss/delay my period cos I'm not stressed, and prev times when I was stressed, my period still comes on time.

I feel missing a period is not something to see a doc abt, unless I'm pregnant. So just wondering whether any of u ladies got a clue or have experienced this before?

Phoebii Cheng

Yes I also hv those symptoms when I was late, but I was not pregnant......felt so disappointed :(

Mayb you want to do a blood test instead to confirm that you are pregnant?

haha i dread that option.
:eek:

me and needles don't communicate well. but i guess you are right. it is the only accurate and fastest way to find out if one is pregnant. Do i have to go to a polyclinic to get it done? or any gp will do?