Complain : 'Eh'

Recently I've a new collegue which just joined the company. :Dancing_wub: You know lah, as a new collegue, you should be more friendly and polite. :wink: But hor this collegue of mine, wah lau, different from all the rest, must complain a bit. Angry like hell. :Dancing_furious:
Other than direct boss she calls her name, every other person is 'EH'. Damn frustrating! Imagine: 'EH, you ....' EH, you .....' my god! Why got such people around? Although this collegue of mine is quite tall around 1.7m, but still also no excuse to call people 'EH' mah. :Dancing_angry:
Though sometimes it's like "EH, what do you want to eat for lunch", i know deep down it's a nice 'eh' but i would still choose to ignore her unless she call out my name. Why? :tconfused: How? :tmad: Haiz! :tno:

Leanne

Hmm. Noe how you feel. If you raise the issue up to her, may strand your r/s with this colleague.

I dun have idea how to help. But maybe you can raise it up to her nicely & casually?

EG : Slap her arm lightly & say "haiyo, why you always eh me lahhhhhhhh!!" In a joking tone :)

rjj

EG : Slap her arm lightly & say "haiyo, why you always eh me lahhhhhhhh!!" In a joking tone :)

Good one!! :tlaugh:

Is he/she very young??? Normally, ppl will have basic manners one, esp when just started new job... where got 'eh' here 'eh' there one.... 1st job? no EQ yet???

Mrs Xie

Whenever ppl call me "Eh"..... I will oso ask them in a joking manner, "What Eh Eh Eh??? Am I really that Eh? (Short)" :tlaugh:

xiaodaisy

for mi i will !!!!!! yelled back n say '' WAT EH EH EH!!! I GOT NAME OK!!!!!''
hahahaha sometimes got to be fierce den got use wan haha works for mi everytime altho i'm short wahahaha

Angelmum

Whenever ppl call me "Eh"..... I will oso ask them in a joking manner, "What Eh Eh Eh??? Am I really that Eh? (Short)" :tlaugh:
I like this!!

for mi i will !!!!!! yelled back n say '' WAT EH EH EH!!! I GOT NAME OK!!!!!''
that's what I tell son, nowadays call me eh

I would ignore that colleague, pretend very busy. If she dares whack me on my arms or shoulder to arouse my attention, I'll show her true colours :realmad::realmad:

stonston

maybe she use 'eh' cos she dunno ur name n scared say wrong name?

next time jus reply "u can call me __ur name__ you noe"....
then she will get e hint lor....n u wont offend her also....

celine

lol... my boss oso like tt...
always 'eh' here n there...
then we will all pretend duno who she is calling until she call our name... :tlaugh:

Thanks for all your comforting.... i tried all the ways that you all mentioned but to not much avail....Haiz... i ignored her, jokingly tell her, third person manner in mentioning(suan), the 'abc' method, scolded her 2 times, n I gave up...

Finally improve a bit... but really, it's her habit lor... keep 'EH' here 'EH' there.... Now she change to 'EH Jasmine'.... alamak... vomit blood ah...

she's not young... 28... like what rjj says... maybe no EQ lor... haha :tlaugh: than hor, this collegue, alamak....really vomit blood ah.... got more complains... her character really 'sucks lor'... wanna hear more... i'll tell u more at the 4th Nov gathering.... wahahahahahah :Dancing_tongue:

rjj

some ppl like tat one la.... dun say 28, even 38, 48 or 58.... no EQ means no EQ, unlike IQ can train... HAHAHA!!!

justmint

one of my colleague's boss lagi good, she nv even eh..she just blah blah blah expecting the person knows who shes talking too...my colleague pretend she don't know...ahahaha..her boss very maloo...