Concealers

CynCyn

What brand of concealers are you guys using ? Pls share .
Am currently using INUOVI concealer . Coverage wise is good and texture very smooth . But I wanna try something else for a change . :001_302:

Agnes Josephine

I'm using Mac liquid concealer... Used to get bodyshop's crayon-like concealer, but they do not carry it anymore, so changed to Mac...

So far, to me the coverage is ok... As I have very very DARK eye rings...

shopaholic

Am using Chanel's (stick-type) concealer. Using this for a few years and like it. But recently thot of trying other brands after this stick finishes. :p

nicole

laura mercier concealer , quite good , cos its 2 sides ? one specially for dark eyecircles , the other for blemishes , scars , reddness etc =) but kinda ex , 50plus i think. other wise , i like mac concealers too =)

CynCyn

I'm also using MAC concealer the liquid type in the tube . Use a few times I dump it into my cupboard .
Don't really like liquid type .

I m using this Japanese brand concealer frm Sasa.... i find it abit drying, other than it, it can cover my dark eyes circles.
plus point, its only $15(if i remember correctly).

LoVeS

concealers can cover pimples or not ah? Wat abt eye bag? paiseh i sound so noob but i hardly make up so duno~

eelynn

i hav been trying lots of diff concealers.... currently using bobby brown. it was reccommanded by my gf. i use a corrector 1st den the concealer. i m oso using benefit eye cream b4 the concealer so dat it doesnt make my eyes area look too dry.

eelynn

I'm using Mac liquid concealer... Used to get bodyshop's crayon-like concealer, but they do not carry it anymore, so changed to Mac...

So far, to me the coverage is ok... As I have very very DARK eye rings...
i hv super dark eye circles too. its been over 10yrs aledy. it all started frm late nites clubbing to taking care of baby. dnt knw if there is a way to get it off instead of covering n covering it. Sigh......:embarrassed:

LadySilver

I have very dark eye circles, due to my early clubbing days for more than 13 years, and lack of sleep due to tending to my son. So, it really very bad. :( Furthermore, I am very fair, so it more obvious.

I tried the Mac concealer, the one in pot, it doesn't work for me at all. I find it to be thick in texture and drying which make blending difficult. Also, after applying, it makes my fine lines more obvious.

I tried ZA one, but find it doesn't cover my dark circles well.

I tried Loreal liquid one, not bad but the one I like discontinued.

I tried Mavala, it's slightly drying but I don't find it waterproof as what it claims, because it run off after few hours.

I tried Covermark as well, my cousin's one, not bad but slightly drying too. fine lines become obvious after few hours.

My faves still:

Cle De Peau, it's is highly raved & popular amongs many actresses & stars. The concealer is expensive, around $120.

But the hefty price tag proves it to be worthy. it is moisturising, thick in texture, easy to blend, and covers well. I find it to have slight shimmer which helps to brighten the undereye areas.

Bobbi Brown not bad too, a little drying but not that bad. thick in texture which covers well. and great staying powder.

ayo i also need it badly. sleepless night due to hourly comfort feeding. i have tried most of the ones you guy mentioned. i recently more hardworking i put eye mask daily for a week and then once a week. seem to help a bit. :we2Randy-git:

bingo5

Hi,

My gfs recommended Shiseido liquid concealer, price a bit steep but not bad.

I can use for many yrs..haha cos seldom go out so dont have the chance to use

hl124273

These are the concealers I have tried over the years :

1. Sasa Ice Cream Concealer - suppose to offer the thickest coverage of all, which is true, but too thick and the color is more yellow than beige

2. Christian Dior Radiance Booster Pen - My current fav, it is very natural , similar to the YSL pen.

3. Inouvi - A good buy , I have used a few pieces over the years.

4. MAC concealers - Doesn't work on me at all , tried and tested over the years

5. Clinique - doesn't work on me at all too

6. Shiseido - I bought the stick concealer, almost comparable to inouvi.

7. Kanebo - doesn't work on me