Concealers

nurahjab

I have very dark eye circles, due to my early clubbing days for more than 13 years, and lack of sleep due to tending to my son. So, it really very bad. :( Furthermore, I am very fair, so it more obvious.

I tried the Mac concealer, the one in pot, it doesn't work for me at all. I find it to be thick in texture and drying which make blending difficult. Also, after applying, it makes my fine lines more obvious.

I tried ZA one, but find it doesn't cover my dark circles well.

I tried Loreal liquid one, not bad but the one I like discontinued.

I tried Mavala, it's slightly drying but I dont't find it waterproof as what it claims, because it run off after few hours.

I tried Covermark as well, my cousin's one, not bad but slightly drying too. fine lines become obvious after few hours.

My faves still:

Cle Peau, it's is highly raved & popular amongs many actresses & stars. The concealer is expensive, around $120.

But the hefty price tag proves it to be worthy. it is moisturising, thick in texture, easy to blend, and covers well. I find it to have slight shimmer which helps to brighten the undereye areas.

Bobbi Brown not bad too, a little drying but not that bad. thick in texture which covers well. and great staying powder.

ive to agree with u about the mac concealer in the pot. i've used 2 tubes of their liquid concealer, it was ok. then i went to their counter, & ask 1 of their staff to recommend, & she told me that the liquid ones is for sheer coverage...if i have very bad dark unde eye (which is true), i shld use the pot one, better coverage. after the 1st time using it, my sis told me my undereye looks darker than usual & there's crack all over...& it's true. the WORSE part is, i've wrinkles too, so it becomes more obvious. now, i'm stuck with this concealer...don't know what to do...shld i sell it away & buy a new 1? but then who wld wanna buy??? im confused!

ly1325

Hello gals,

I've been using AVON brand..

I find its good, blend with my skin and not allergic to it.

Best of all value for $$..

Hv tried their lipsticks, mascara n others too

:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

lushtear

Go to Sephora and try make up forever concealer.. It is raved and used by Make up artist and has very good coverage.. think its ard $40 but a lil goes a long long way!

I've used Cle De peau but i find it drying.. I'm using Make up forever and Jill Stuart now..

WhiteChocMocha

I used to use Bodyshop's crayon concealer, followed by the creme concealer from Stage, now I'm using the liquid concealer by Amazing Cosmetics, and it's amazing! Covers my dark eye circles and spots really well.

veevee

Yes, the amazing concealer is good. But very expensive ! I am now using Bobbi brown concealer and corrector. I only use the corrector on days when i think my circles are very bad...