Confinement after D&C - Help

Sad 33

Sad33
Yup, but my friend have not send out any invitation. It is just that during chit chat that she mention will invite me to baby shower. I think i will just send a gift over and not going le, since she also know i mc...
i really scared i emo and will spoilt their happy mood. I also cannot act as if i m ok when i m not ok....

Feel free to email me or pm me. We can help each other... but i really think you are very strong because you handle many things on your own without having to worry your love ones.
Dear Faithmummy,
since your friend know abt your mc, then u really should not go. trust me...by not going really save you from emotional turmoil. my recent visit cos cannot avoid really put me into sad mode again.

since u and your hubby are trying now, but of course given you make your body stronger for coming pregnancy,u can forget abt the pain of loss once this new hope comes along.

its is not that i am strong...but maybe due to the fact of 'no choice' and that i married at early 20s,then need to shoulder many responsibilities such as family problems, running a new household way 10yrs back...hee..note that my mum actually pamper me like a princess ...that i hardly lift my fingers then i got married. then i start to pick up a lot of things..really a lot of things after married and i think life experiences really count...
of course, like u, we found very doting husbands. my husband actually grows me..in a good way or bad way...cos he has quite strong mental strength. i am really pale in comparison from him. :)
i can see that your husband is also a very tolerating and understanding man esp with your emotions. am i right?

Dear Faithmummy,
since your friend know abt your mc, then u really should not go. trust me...by not going really save you from emotional turmoil. my recent visit cos cannot avoid really put me into sad mode again.

since u and your hubby are trying now, but of course given you make your body stronger for coming pregnancy,u can forget abt the pain of loss once this new hope comes along.

its is not that i am strong...but maybe due to the fact of 'no choice' and that i married at early 20s,then need to shoulder many responsibilities such as family problems, running a new household way 10yrs back...hee..note that my mum actually pamper me like a princess ...that i hardly lift my fingers then i got married. then i start to pick up a lot of things..really a lot of things after married and i think life experiences really count...
of course, like u, we found very doting husbands. my husband actually grows me..in a good way or bad way...cos he has quite strong mental strength. i am really pale in comparison from him. :)
i can see that your husband is also a very tolerating and understanding man esp with your emotions. am i right?
sad33,

yup i have decided not to attend any baby shower...... i should let myself heal emotionally first.
me and my hubby have not decided to try yet... i want to wait for my health to be better, and chao du for my baby to be done first.... i think it will take a few months to build up my body... so, in order not to have any thing wrong again, i must have patience to wait for my body to recover....

same as you.... before married, my mum pamper me alot ..... many things no need me to lift a finger.... so endup i am like a stupid woman, dunno this dunno that ..... not my mum's fault hahaha its my fault for being lazy to go find out.....(sorry i don't mean you are stupid, i am just saying about myself)

my hus is very tolerating towards me..... but he not those "doting" type lar .... hahahaha

he also like to flare temper at times..... but he also tolerate my temper most of the times.... haha both of us very bad temper
but you are right, as husband and wife, we learn from each other...... but i also pale in comparison to him with regards to knowledge and common sense..... i am really a very naive and stupid person de... learn things v slow too...

Sad 33

sad33,

yup i have decided not to attend any baby shower...... i should let myself heal emotionally first.
me and my hubby have not decided to try yet... i want to wait for my health to be better, and chao du for my baby to be done first.... i think it will take a few months to build up my body... so, in order not to have any thing wrong again, i must have patience to wait for my body to recover....

same as you.... before married, my mum pamper me alot ..... many things no need me to lift a finger.... so endup i am like a stupid woman, dunno this dunno that ..... not my mum's fault hahaha its my fault for being lazy to go find out.....(sorry i don't mean you are stupid, i am just saying about myself)

my hus is very tolerating towards me..... but he not those "doting" type lar .... hahahaha

he also like to flare temper at times..... but he also tolerate my temper most of the times.... haha both of us very bad temper
but you are right, as husband and wife, we learn from each other...... but i also pale in comparison to him with regards to knowledge and common sense..... i am really a very naive and stupid person de... learn things v slow too...
Hi Faithmummy,
heee....writing to u daily becomes a habit of mine. :D

on waiting a few months before trying - good to hear that u are prioritizing yr health first and not rushing things. yes patience is very important...:)

on your mum's pampering - i think our mum loves us too much to cant bear us do a lot of things. my mum grew up in very tough environment and that is why she told me when i questioned her pampering (when i realized). she simply told me as she suffered so much before with lack of food, require to run whole household while grandma keeps giving birth, she really wants us to have a relax childhood. again got good got bad...like u say we grew up a lot things can't handle.
aiya...u are not stupid lah... it's our mum pampering that makes us not aware of a lot of things. cos no contact also, so no awareness....cannot say u lazy only.

heee..but yr hubby sounds really like a good husband to you who listens to u to even go TCM. mine can be very stubborn.
even getting my him to take multi vit i have to pamper him by sweet talk. -_-''

talk about bad temper...u have to see the other thread (yr thread)!

frankly u are not naive or stupid person...i find its really nice talking to u as u are a genuine and kind person. :)
if he say u naive, u better say being naive is better than being scheming!!!

Hi Faithmummy,
heee....writing to u daily becomes a habit of mine. :D

on waiting a few months before trying - good to hear that u are prioritizing yr health first and not rushing things. yes patience is very important...:)

on your mum's pampering - i think our mum loves us too much to cant bear us do a lot of things. my mum grew up in very tough environment and that is why she told me when i questioned her pampering (when i realized). she simply told me as she suffered so much before with lack of food, require to run whole household while grandma keeps giving birth, she really wants us to have a relax childhood. again got good got bad...like u say we grew up a lot things can't handle.
aiya...u are not stupid lah... it's our mum pampering that makes us not aware of a lot of things. cos no contact also, so no awareness....cannot say u lazy only.

heee..but yr hubby sounds really like a good husband to you who listens to u to even go TCM. mine can be very stubborn.
even getting my him to take multi vit i have to pamper him by sweet talk. -_-''

talk about bad temper...u have to see the other thread (yr thread)!

frankly u are not naive or stupid person...i find its really nice talking to u as u are a genuine and kind person. :)
if he say u naive, u better say being naive is better than being scheming!!!
sad33

ya !!! hahaha i was about to say that too.... in fact i really look forward to your reply everytime.....

my mum last time also never eat much tonic.... not because my grandma never cook for her but because she herself doesn't like.... so refuse to drink.... she is stubborn like me hahahha but after she become mother, she finally understand the love for children...... Your mum must be the eldest of all her siblings, thats why need to take care of the whole household..... last time, being the eldest very xin ku one.....

actually i persuaded my hubby for quite a long time before he agree to go tcm with me one...
every morning i have to monitor and force him to eat medicine....

hehehehe thanks !!! U are a kind person too !!! and i really mean what i say when i say i look forward to your reply everytime....
somehow you are the one of the people who help me to walk out of this sadness..... i really appreciate this.....

Sad 33

sad33

ya !!! hahaha i was about to say that too.... in fact i really look forward to your reply everytime.....

my mum last time also never eat much tonic.... not because my grandma never cook for her but because she herself doesn't like.... so refuse to drink.... she is stubborn like me hahahha but after she become mother, she finally understand the love for children...... Your mum must be the eldest of all her siblings, thats why need to take care of the whole household..... last time, being the eldest very xin ku one.....

actually i persuaded my hubby for quite a long time before he agree to go tcm with me one...
every morning i have to monitor and force him to eat medicine....

hehehehe thanks !!! U are a kind person too !!! and i really mean what i say when i say i look forward to your reply everytime....
somehow you are the one of the people who help me to walk out of this sadness..... i really appreciate this.....
Hi faithmummy,

same same, good to hear from each other! :D
however i'm getting more busy recently...hopefully i still find time to enjoy life! heee... sometimes is love and hate issue with busy lifestyle. but i will still find time to write! haa....

my mom is not the eldest among the siblings but she the eldest gal, so maybe that's helping out is a must?! yah, from what she describe to me, very xin ku cos have very little good food and lots of work to do in the past! lucky us... heee...

actually sometimes i find it very 'sian' to persuade or nag at my husband to ask him to be obedient. hee..like my case told u that still need to sweet talk to him to get him take multivit. faint.
men nvr so automatic and listen to wife's bidding. :p

no lah...dont say that. it's probably i am also very down that time too and we share so similar pain so i just hope that we can walk out of this. :) u also shared a lot of info with me, which i appreciate very much too!

Hi faithmummy,

same same, good to hear from each other! :D
however i'm getting more busy recently...hopefully i still find time to enjoy life! heee... sometimes is love and hate issue with busy lifestyle. but i will still find time to write! haa....

my mom is not the eldest among the siblings but she the eldest gal, so maybe that's helping out is a must?! yah, from what she describe to me, very xin ku cos have very little good food and lots of work to do in the past! lucky us... heee...

actually sometimes i find it very 'sian' to persuade or nag at my husband to ask him to be obedient. hee..like my case told u that still need to sweet talk to him to get him take multivit. faint.
men nvr so automatic and listen to wife's bidding. :p

no lah...dont say that. it's probably i am also very down that time too and we share so similar pain so i just hope that we can walk out of this. :) u also shared a lot of info with me, which i appreciate very much too!
ya i am also getting very busy with work this period.... but the thing is though i am very busy, i already lost my passion for work, ever since M/C .... haha

maybe because your mum is the eldest daughter.... last time in her generation, gals very pitiful one.... because too many siblings, and mostly like boys more than gals....

Yesterday, i told my hubby, 听老婆的话才会发财。。。
at least you sweet talk your hubby and he will eat....
for me, i have to go through World War 3 then he is willing to eat... haha

we just help each other out, no problem one.... once i got any advice from doctor, i will share with you...

Sad 33

ya i am also getting very busy with work this period.... but the thing is though i am very busy, i already lost my passion for work, ever since M/C .... haha

maybe because your mum is the eldest daughter.... last time in her generation, gals very pitiful one.... because too many siblings, and mostly like boys more than gals....

Yesterday, i told my hubby, 听老婆的话才会发财。。。
at least you sweet talk your hubby and he will eat....
for me, i have to go through World War 3 then he is willing to eat... haha

we just help each other out, no problem one.... once i got any advice from doctor, i will share with you...
Dear Faithmummy,
okie...u are losing passion for work however in my case is losing passion in some people i used to dote after this incident. too many incidents during that period of mc which is hard to explain...however now those i use to like become very sian to me.
hope work become less daunting to u soon...heee...

pertaining about work. as for me, now work is something i look forward to instead,. quite opposite from u isn't it? heee...
i guess it makes me busy and less time to think abt the incident? also work makes me feel more alive now as compared to the few mths back.....

wah...going to WW3. quite serious lor...perhaps u have to scream at him? negotiate with him? pull his ears? haaa...
just dun understand these men why don't make our lives easier. lol. something i feel like vomitting blood just talking to my husband esp when persuading him to see my point of view or sell him the idea of taking this or take supplement!

Dear Sad33

Same as you... after this incident, i finally see the true colours of some people.... and they really make me very disappointed...
so its not a bad thing.... through this incident, we know and learn that who really care for us, who does not care for us....

Work very stressful for me, so i actually find it very sian to go back work
but at least work help me to temporarily forget my sadness.... better than staying at home 24 hours....

my hus won't eat the supplements unless i bring them to him... put in front of him, and bring water to him too..
even when i bring to him, he also dun eat one.... i must scream at him , nag at him then he eat one...
but i dun mind, because it is good for him.... he angry i also must like that .....

Sad 33

Dear Faithmummy,
that's why i find so sian when there's not much of genuine people who loves u around. people even close relatives just go thru thick but not thin with u. yes it is good to know early then late.

btw do u find your self very very tired after coming home from work? i am super lor. find my energy span very very short only. what about yours? dunno i will be better soon.

ya...mine must also bring water and medication to his face. faint. like the maid lor...

Dear Sad33.

I just feel that I am very very very sleepy at Work… And No mood to work…. Keep looking at the Time and waiting to go home. Though I am v busy, I just push my work to tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. No Passion, No Energy…. And Always feel like sleeping.
sigh....

Sad 33

Dear Sad33.

I just feel that I am very very very sleepy at Work… And No mood to work…. Keep looking at the Time and waiting to go home. Though I am v busy, I just push my work to tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. No Passion, No Energy…. And Always feel like sleeping.
sigh....
Ohhh....poor faithmummy,
yeah working can be dreadful and but it certainty is a means to pass time when we need to have a lot of patience to wait for our upcoming events in our life.
hope u feel more happy when u face work this wk...
btw pushing work to tmw and tmw and tmw, will not cause a mountain on yr end? heeee....

Ohhh....poor faithmummy,
yeah working can be dreadful and but it certainty is a means to pass time when we need to have a lot of patience to wait for our upcoming events in our life.
hope u feel more happy when u face work this wk...
btw pushing work to tmw and tmw and tmw, will not cause a mountain on yr end? heeee....
ya !!!
recently my work pile up like mountain
and my productivity go down... many ppl push me for things but i haven't do....
next week i got to buck up liao.... seriously