Congrats mummysg to get a pr2 from google

dek2k8

Alpha Male
In Firefox there is also a plugin that shows the pagerank of each website you visit at the bottom right corner. I installed that in my Firefox because I don't really like the Google toolbar.
Great, thanks for useful information.
I think it is useful for all members and I am still using Iinternet Explorer 7.
Maybe update it later .Your IT knowledge are helpful to us.Awesome !

:tlaugh::001_302:

Last edited:

Endoh

Alpha Male
Been talking to a couple of people, and many suggested using DigPageRank as the most accurate check on the pagerank of a website. If the results shows green, then it is very possible your pagerank is authentic and real.

Tested my own blogs and MummySg... all green! :tlaugh:

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Google PageRank Checker - Check Google page rank of any web pages

( h t t p : / / w w w. prchecker.info - pr8 high page rank site)

I use this one as referred by some System Analysts and IT staffs here.

Wow. Prchecker.info is a page rank 8 (very high) as very difficult to reach this rank as IT staffs said.

But for digpagerank.com site, it is a pagerank 2 only, same as Mummysg.
(Not offend but telling truely what I know from the IT professional staffs only )

So I choose prchecker.info.

I think that there maybe some difference between pr8 and pr2.

My friends said that the check script can be bought at EBAY site.

I want to start one as that .Maybe you can help us more,thanks.

For Google or Microsoft, they are page rank 10. (Highest)

Last edited:

Endoh

Alpha Male
It's perfectly normal to get differing pageranks it seems. As I read from another blog just earlier on, some sites are highly ranked because of paid links. Coincidently, these are also the sites that Google is hunting down now. Not only for high profile bloggers but all across the entire band be it low traffic or high traffic.

Some of these discovered to be having paid links are deemed to be "cheating the ranking system". I am not sure too, but it appears that alot of these sites were penalised by demoting their pageranks.

It's really not easy to be PR8... considering the general rule that each rank means 10 times harder than the previous one we attained. Unless a site is heavily into monetizing, PR is actually pretty useless. It's still the quality contents that counts.

dek2k8

Alpha Male

It's really not easy to be PR8... considering the general rule that each rank means 10 times harder than the previous one we attained. Unless a site is heavily into monetizing, PR is actually pretty useless. It's still the quality contents that counts.
For your info,

Prchecker.info is moved up from pr7 to now currently pr8.(one step upwards)

As I use this site for some period and get some updated news from it.

As I know from online newsletter,
most directory submission sites got a lower rank from before.
I think it has already happened for such paid links sale site.

You are great and it is our pleasure to have you here.
Mummysg may need. A really good place for all mummies.

:tlaugh::001_302::001_302::tlaugh:

Last edited:

Endoh

Alpha Male
Even ppl like John Chow... got demoted. Blog aggregators are demoted only for one obvious reason, they are harnessing on the reputations and ranks of the bloggers.

On the contrary, most SEOs and IT guys on my side prefer DigPageRank. I will add that to my list for checking purpose. Mysteriously, both my sites now PR5. *slaps forehead*

Endoh

Alpha Male
Just go to any of those sites we posted... type in the url of mummysg ... the results will show.

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Hi,

As mummysg is known by more people now (most important as wondered),

Pagerank 2 seems as an add-on for it.

Nice and glad to see this.

Last edited:

Endoh

Alpha Male
Other than coming up in a good search position (preferably first 10 on first page), PR actually means nothing. Not unless wants to monetize the site. It can be over emphasized as I read...

A good website or blog would have its own fans oredi... even if the PR drop to 0 the fans will still continue supporting.

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Other than coming up in a good search position (preferably first 10 on first page), PR actually means nothing. Not unless wants to monetize the site. It can be over emphasized as I read...

A good website or blog would have its own fans oredi... even if the PR drop to 0 the fans will still continue supporting.
Right.You are really great.
Nice to meet you here.
I 100% like your words of your signature.

See you later

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302: