Constipation

CanCanMum

you mean adult or baby??

IF adult = during pregnancy = poo only once every 6 days....and got piles somemore....was prescribed fibregel but din work or too lazy to drink.....in the end ate 5 servings of fruits and vegetables everyday to make it pass!!!

wenz

i had constipation during preg also... also poo like once every 5-6days and had diarrhoea like once a month due to over loaded inside... quite miserable... but haven got fibregel from gynae yet, now trying to eat more fruits and veg see if it helps...

ochklk

On 31 Dec 08 (in my 32 weeks), I have blood in my stool for the 1st time when I go for my bowels at around 2pm plus and the blood did not stop until around 10 plus in the night, I called the emergency hotline(no choice all clinic half day) for Gleneagles to page for my gynae twice around 4 pm and 7pm but she nv call back, I dun noe what to do. When I go pee, I just dip and see whether any more blood coming out from behind. I always clear my bowels 2 days at least and not much constipation.

Do anyone have this symptons before and did Gynae call you back in emergence time?

CanCanMum

oh dear! tats v serious...i hab neb asked for my gynaes number coz hospital will do the checking.....in any case why din u go to the hospital instead? thats quite a lot of bleeding....are you okay now? In the end did she called?? Wad did u do to stop the bleeding??? Are u feeling better now?

dink it may be due to piles....coz i had piles only a few weeks before my delivery....was quite bad, swollen but no bleeding.

ochklk

I called the emergency gleneagles hotline to page for her, but my Gynae nv call back, the blood just stopped by itself, me and my hubby don't noe wat to do, mayb this is just everybody will have one lor.. we scared the A & E will think we "Xiao Ti Da Zhuo", and I don't feel any pain, so we wait for the blood to stop. The blood is not alot lah, just when I dip behind, got a bit blood lor, then until around 10 plus, no blood at all liao..

Yesterday, I went to eat alot of fruit, then today my bowels ok liao, no more blood. I got no swollen leh, like what you say lor... I also dun noe wat to do...

My hubby abit angry lor over my gynae nv called back, he said wat if maybe I'm into contraction but dun noe whether it is or not, then how?

CanCanMum

orrhs....

yeah but when u get contractions will straightaway go hospital rite? Den i dink they will contact your gynae for u...dun worri la.

whenz yr next appt? mayb can check w her wads wrong w her tat day??

ochklk

Tomolo will be mine next appt, my hubby going to ask her, see what she say.

We are a bit disappointed in her, mayb will change another Gynae for next child.

My hubby is very kan cheong tat day I bleed. I hope my bb will be ok tomolo.

Ange

recently i do encounter bleeding too, then went to c doctor and stated that i have piles. Must eat more fruits and drink more water. Last time i only went to the toilet like once per wk, feel my whole body like v hot inside.

stangela

Same here.. I encounted bleeding too.but before that, i knew i have piles .

Just today it bleed slightly more than normal after i went to the toilet to pass motion. I was so worried that i immediately call the emergency hotline after i couldn't get thru my gynae's contact. she phoned me in ard 15mins time and check with me whether did the blood comes from the front or the back..Once i told her its from the back..she confirm that it should be the piles that creates the bleeding. (thank god!) And as long i dun feel any pain after, I do not have to worry too much...But plenty and plenty of fruits and water from now!!and warn me not to force the motion out if its too hard.or else same thing will happen again..hahaa...

Ange

Hi stangela,

Same over here, guess in the past i did not really drink much water that is why my motion is so hard. Muz really detox most of the toxin in the body else if it stay in the body for too long, it will accumulate and end up having colon cancer. So scary.

Anyone having constipation experience? Share abit here.
I used to haf constipation problem due to lack of water, fruits and vege.. Each person has to take 3litre intake of water to have a better shape and skin.. Due to my busy schedule so i drink herbal Aloe drink-concentrate in replacing my water intake.. This is designed to help to soothe digestive system and for ppl who dun meet the 3l intake of water daily to take.. It a great pdt!!

sylviang

You can press on the accupressure points on your stomach to aid in constipation, or even stop diarrhea by pressing too :)

To know more, you may call me at 97226844 to discuss further.

curiousmum

Anyone having constipation experience? Share abit here.
Hi Ange,

If you wan to solve constipation problem,i have this product called Fiber which stimulates the movement of our intestine that help in bowel removal. It not some kind of laxatives.

3 day trial @ only $10. for more infor can email me at stayhealthy@live.com.sg or PM me here.

curiousmum :Dancing_tongue:

constipation can be a biatch at times! especially during pregnancy. because you cant take the drinks that can help aid digestion.

so i guess it's best to stick to your greens and fruits. and also giving yourself stress can also worsen the constipation!

lemon juice with honey water helps sometimes. but i think best solution for me would be fruitylite. it helps to relieve that feeling in the stomach one days that i eat too much.

but of course, you cant drink that during pregnancy. so the best way is to lead a healty and stress-free life. which can be quite impossible in today's society. -_-"

sassylady

fruit juices can help relieve constipation.

an iced cold fruitylite also.

both are able to help with the bowel movements. so i switch between the two.

curiousmum

recently i do encounter bleeding too, then went to c doctor and stated that i have piles. Must eat more fruits and drink more water. Last time i only went to the toilet like once per wk, feel my whole body like very hot inside.
Hi Ange,

The reason why u got piles is because ur faeces is too hard. Therefore, when u squeeze it out it will tear your side skins. Then the faeces which is toxins will actually cause growth of piles.

My sister had that problem too. Then she went to the doc to give her medication to apply and to consume.

Then recently, my friend intro me this Fiber which can actually help smoothen the process of passing motion.

If you wan the 3 day trial package is available @ $12.

:Dancing_tongue:curiousmum

hmm. i think keeping a healthy lifestyle is the key.

drink more water and also eat more greens.

drinks like fruitylite are just there to help aid disgestion and all.

so it's best to led a healthy lifestyle.