Contraction?

lonerjas

wah breadgal your labour fast .. but me i sure chua sai later halfway to hospital give birth in taxi how sia.. -.-

these few days i keep shit a lot.. today i shit 5 TIMES! stomach keep very pain..
they will pump a med to ur ass to clear ur bowel when u admt.. den no food and drink hor haha..

but i refuse to put the med.. i don like

Porukadotzu

my 1st time also I was so blur about labour contraction :001_302:.

I remember that day I feel I got tummy ache, and I thought I eat something wrong tat day hhehehe..

So the tummy aching continue untill nite time, on and off, keep back n forth toilet but nothing comeout.. then i also feel very heavy at my hips.. then the braxton hicks pain came on and off too quite often. That night i really can't sleep, every 2 hour awake, then every 1 hour, and then every 15 mins haha..

then i feel scared already maybe its the time, but when i was thinking how come no water brake? shortly after i say tat I feel warm2 down my shorts haha..i walk fast to toilet and i saw the mucus drop (which also the sign tat u're giving birth soon)

then i go fast2 waking up hubby ...

after tat you can feel the pain getting sharper and feel very very heavy weight at your vagina. It will continue untill the baby's out :tlaugh:

I also hate when they put the med to clear the bowels..wah just sec after they insert i feel hell! Imagine contraction pain and bad stomach ache all in 1! I shouldn't agree with tat coz tat morning I didn't even eat anything...just drink the chicken essence only.

Maybe this second baby I will refuse it also haha..

lonerjas

but you dont put, later shit out at labour how ._.?

well it nv occur anyway... haha... no need eat for so long where got shit come out haha.. Anyway alwiz before labour i will lao sai... lao till no sai so delivery no sai will come out lor haha:Dancing_wub:

breadgal

wah breadgal your labour fast .. but me i sure chua sai later halfway to hospital give birth in taxi how sia.. -.-

these few days i keep shit a lot.. today i shit 5 TIMES! stomach keep very pain..
haha.. cause i keep got the mindset tat won't so fast.. been brainwash by my gyne.. my labour was fast it started at 15 mins per contraction.. not like others.. hours.. follow 1 hr.. 1/2 hrs.. i skipped some of the process so quite fast..

breadgal

my 1st time also I was so blur about labour contraction :001_302:.

I remember that day I feel I got tummy ache, and I thought I eat something wrong that day hhehehe..

So the tummy aching continue untill nite time, on and off, keep back and forth toilet but nothing comeout.. then i also feel very heavy at my hips.. then the braxton hicks pain came on and off too quite often. That night i really can't sleep, every 2 hour awake, then every 1 hour, and then every 15 mins haha..

then i feel scared already maybe its the time, but when i was thinking how come no water brake? shortly after i say that I feel warm2 down my shorts haha..i walk fast to toilet and i saw the mucus drop (which also the sign that you're giving birth soon)

then i go fast2 waking up hubby ...

after that you can feel the pain getting sharper and feel very very heavy weight at your vagina. It will continue untill the baby's out :tlaugh:

I also hate when they put the med to clear the bowels..wah just sec after they insert i feel hell! Imagine contraction pain and bad stomach ache all in 1! I shouldn't agree with that coz that morning I didn't even eat anything...just drink the chicken essence only.

Maybe this second baby I will refuse it also haha..
i dun can't feel the bad stomachache la.. only feel very pain.. haha..but if dun clear i think the shit oso will come out.. i push till my pee came out quite a few times.. haha.. but after clear the bowels at least u dun have to worry to go shit.. can tahan a few days no need shit.. i shit on the 6th day.. and maybe cause the med still left a bit inside so have a very "smooth" process. after that's living hell ya..

-jOanna

dont know if i can diff discharge and mucus plug not lolz

cos i got slight yeast infection for tis preg also which have discharge now and then.. Today go toilet got feel a sharp pain when at chalet
wa. 34weeks liao u still can go chalet. pei fu u...

lonerjas

wa. 34weeks you still can go chalet. pei fu you...
cos my hubby cousin bday.. my hubby working cant go so i go on his behalf lor.. But hubby's uncle come to fetch em from Jurong till pasir ris so ok la..
i go there sit and carry my gal only so ok la

-jOanna

cos my hubby cousin bday.. my hubby working cant go so i go on his behalf .. But hubby's uncle come to fetch em from Jurong till pasir ris so ok ..
i go there sit and carry my gal only so ok
wah sit from jurong to PASIR RIS!! even me take taxi from bukit batok to chua chu kang i also wanna die in the car .. so uncomfy! keep feeling my baby pressing onto me.. dat day went out wif hubby, sis-in-law & her bf, sit from loyang back to batok.. wanna die also.. lol

lonerjas

wah sit from jurong to PASIR RIS!! even me take taxi from bukit batok to chua chu kang i also wanna die in the car .. so uncomfy! keep feeling my baby pressing onto me.. dat day went out with hubby, sis-in-law & her bf, sit from loyang back to batok.. wanna die also.. lol
heehee for me ok don feel uncomfort.. i carry my gal somemore but ok leh.. So long she don keep pressure herself on my tummy or kick, is fine for me..
i not travelling peak hour so abt 30min reach le so ok la

-jOanna

heehee for me ok dont feel uncomfort.. i carry my gal somemore but ok .. So long she dont keep pressure herself on my tummy or kick, is fine for me..
i not travelling peak hour so about 30min reach so ok
30min also very long ._. .... if the seat comfy ok.. some cabs the seats cmi.. so far only like Comfort de.. hee..

-jOanna

ask driver scrap the car... shit i wanna LS again
the news stated abt the laosai and vomit thing that happened recently.. it's the weather that is bad that caused all these.. i wan to get out of pregnancy ! i wanna eat all my favourite stuff :( McWings~ Ice lemon tea~ COKE!! ahhhhh~ All the food I like, now i see or eat will vomit :( sob sob..

lonerjas

the news stated about the laosai and vomit thing that happened recently.. it's the weather that is bad that caused all these.. i want to get out of pregnancy ! i wanna eat all my favourite stuff :( McWings~ Ice lemon tea~ COKE!! ahhhhh~ All the food I like, now i see or eat will vomit :( sob sob..
same mac wing eat le i vomit.. no la i LS cos i take too much milk haha today ok le lor...