Contraction?

lonerjas

Wah! I love Mac Donald's hashbrown...so much nicer than the hashbrowns bought fr supermkt. Wish Mac Donald sells it throughout the day/night as I'm not a morning person, so seldom get to buy hashbrowns fr Mac Donald in the morning.
ya i love hashbrown haha... i oso lazy buy in the morning cos i wakie already noon time haha... sometimes my hubby will buy. or if i send my son to school i will buy lor cos is 8am in m,orning

fishball7788

Hi all,

My EDD is 1 Oct 09 (i.e. next week). I got my very first cramp (contraction?) at about 2a.m. on 23 Sept, i.e midnight. After that got bleeding at about 8am (about 6 hours later).....

I called my gynae then he asked me to go and see him immediately. So I went to see my gynae yesterday (i.e. abt 11am on 23 Sept, about 9 hrs after the very first cramp). He checked my vagina. No dilation yet. The cervix is just soft only. Then he asked me to go home to wait for the 5-min-interval-pain then go to hospital. (He mentioned to me before that, some people may experience 5-min-interval-pain 1 to 4 days after the very first bleeding)

Till now, it's been more than 24 hours but the 5-min-interval-pain still has not happened yet. However, there are some irregular contractions in between.....about 2 to 3 times within an hour....

I think it is a bit too slow.......Is this normal? I find it too...slow.....and keep waiting is quite torturing.

Is there anyone experience this before?

lonerjas

Hi all,

My EDD is 1 Oct 09 (i.e. next week). I got my very first cramp (contraction?) at about 2a.m. on 23 Sept, i.e midnight. After that got bleeding at about 8am (about 6 hours later).....

I called my gynae then he asked me to go and see him immediately. So I went to see my gynae yesterday (i.e. about 11am on 23 Sept, about 9 hours after the very first cramp). He checked my vagina. No dilation yet. The cervix is just soft only. Then he asked me to go home to wait for the 5-min-interval-pain then go to hospital. (He mentioned to me before that, some people may experience 5-min-interval-pain 1 to 4 days after the very first bleeding)

Till now, it's been more than 24 hours but the 5-min-interval-pain still has not happened yet. However, there are some irregular contractions in between.....about 2 to 3 times within an hour....

I think it is a bit too slow.......Is this normal? I find it too...slow.....and keep waiting is quite torturing.

Is there anyone experience this before?
Normal la.. cos is ur 1st 1 rite.. dialtion can take very long by days or weeks.. So like ur doc say wait till u see systoms like water bag burst, got SHOW or contractions interval abt 5min pain den admit.

For my advice 20min interval can go hosp already.. In case u cant make it there in time

fishball7788

Normal .. cos is your 1st 1 rite.. dialtion can take very long by days or weeks.. So like your doc say wait till you see systoms like water bag burst, got SHOW or contractions interval about 5min pain then admit.

For my advice 20min interval can go hospital already.. In case you cant make it there in time
Hi Lonerjas, Thanks. I have given birth on 26 September 09. I was admitted to TMC when I had 20-min-interval-contraction. Yeah, it took me 3 days to dilate 3cm! My goodness. Yeah, this is my first baby....Hopefully the next one is much easier......

apple_san

Hi Lonerjas, Thanks. I have given birth on 26 September 09. I was admitted to Thomson Medical Center when I had 20-min-interval-contraction. Yeah, it took me 3 days to dilate 3cm! My goodness. Yeah, this is my first baby....Hopefully the next one is much easier......
Congrat fishball!! Hope you can tell more of your experience during your delivery. :tlaugh:

hakisumi

Hi Lonerjas, Thanks. I have given birth on 26 September 09. I was admitted to Thomson Medical Center when I had 20-min-interval-contraction. Yeah, it took me 3 days to dilate 3cm! My goodness. Yeah, this is my first baby....Hopefully the next one is much easier......
congrats fishball7788....
:wong19:

stupidyeye

seriously..i dn noe how to different shape BH and Contraction....
I usualli haave sudden pain..and my tummy use to be hard when i gt the pain...it doesn't last long...jus awhile oni...

seriously..i do not know how to different shape BH and Contraction....
I usualli haave sudden pain..and my tummy use to be hard when i gt the pain...it doesn't last long...just awhile oni...
the real contraction will get more painful and stronger and when you time it it's in regular interval, it will not subside and the timing get closer. BH only happen few times in a day usually not painful, just slight cramps with tightening on uterus.

woofy55

i don't know if this is consider contraction. But i feel some pain on my tummy since last night. But its very mild. hmmm... and also my hip is pain.. especially trying to stand up after sitting down or lying down.. later afternoon going for gynae appt liao... :p exciting...

oh btw, how long after yr 1st contraction, do you ladies give birth?

hueychye79

i dont't know if this is consider contraction. But i feel some pain on my tummy since last night. But its very mild. hmmm... and also my hip is pain.. especially trying to stand up after sitting down or lying down.. later afternoon going for gynae appt ... :p exciting...

oh btw, how long after your 1st contraction, do you ladies give birth?
Woofy, braxton hicks start to attack me about 9pm.

Wake up at the midnight about 3am because tummy too pain and got urge to pee.

Start to count the time interval is about 15-20mins.

Can't fall on sleep until 5am because notice that my tummy getting more painful.

Got urge to poo around 6am, and my waterbag is leaking..

By the time reach to hospital to wait dilation about 10cm is about 1pm..

So, my contraction is about 10hrs.. :001_302:

woofy55

oh tks tks for sharing! :Dancing_wub:

Woofy, braxton hicks start to attack me about 9pm.

Wake up at the midnight about 3am because tummy too pain and got urge to pee.

Start to count the time interval is about 15-20mins.

Can't fall on sleep until 5am because notice that my tummy getting more painful.

Got urge to poo around 6am, and my waterbag is leaking..

By the time reach to hospital to wait dilation about 10cm is about 1pm..

So, my contraction is about 10hrs.. :001_302: