Cookies, Cupcakes, Muffins lovers !!

LSmummy

hi LSmummy,
something like the below pic.. how to make the top part?

Oh... That is either using Fondant or gum paste.
You can buy the ready made fondant to mould. It like playing with dough. =)
some design may need to use cutter. eg the flower.

lis

hey hey.. i love baking toO.. only that am pregnant with the 2nd one.. thus abit lazy to whip aniting yet now.. i do sell them.. here are some pix of wot i have baked..

Attachments

LSmummy

hey hey.. i love baking toO.. only that am pregnant with the 2nd one.. thus abit lazy to whip aniting yet now.. i do sell them.. here are some pix of what i have baked..
Woah~ So many bakes....
I suppose you are quite exp in baking yea. :tlaugh:
Share some good recipes here .......

lis

Woah~ So many bakes....
I suppose you are quite exp in baking yea. :tlaugh:
Share some good recipes here .......
not expert lahh.. still lots to learn.. only that i bake quite often before i was pregnant w the 2nd one.. now relax abit..

ya! her swiss roll looks nice!!

btw lis, mind sharing the cream puff recipe? :001_302:
i took alot of orders for my nutella swiss rolls..

oh my.. i lost that recipe.. i lost the whole book.. :embarrassed: will try to find the book again.. n share the recipe.. if not, u can try finding the book from pasar malam.. der will b some pasar malam that sell books.. der was one book on choc cakes etc.. the recipes are good and accurate to follow..

kawaii_mommy

Dear friends,I'm looking for pple to teach mi hw. To bake a cake n with gum paste /fountant topping for myself! Wanna to learn n bake a nice birthday cake for myself !! ^_^

LSmummy

not expert lahh.. still lots to learn.. only that i bake quite often before i was pregnant w the 2nd one.. now relax abit..

i took alot of orders for my nutella swiss rolls..

oh my.. i lost that recipe.. i lost the whole book.. :embarrassed: will try to find the book again.. n share the recipe.. if not, you can try finding the book from pasar malam.. der will b some pasar malam that sell books.. der was one book on choc cakes etc.. the recipes are good and accurate to follow..
I didnt know that pasar malam will have these kinda books ! will keep a lookout for them! thanks !!:001_302:

LSmummy

Dear friends,I'm looking for pple to teach mi hw. To bake a cake n with gum paste /fountant topping for myself! Wanna to learn n bake a nice birthday cake for myself !! ^_^
Kawaii mummy,

Maybe you can attend classes? Phoon Huat, B-I-Y, Mongstir all have baking and fondant decorating class. But the price doesnt comes cheap esp fondant making/modelling.. If you are going all out to learn, maybe you can sign up for their classes.. If not, attend normal baking lessons and buy ready made fondant to try designing the cake. =)

lis

u can take baking lessons from those certified ones like wot LSmummy suggested.. if not, u can self tutorial from youtube etc.. or can try Martha Stewart webbie.. they got good recipes also..

meiteoh

Nice to see so many mummies here who love baking! I love baking as well but with a baby around, kind of hard sometimes to bake unless it's the weekend.

I've made things like bread, cakes, muffins, profiteroles (similar to cream puffs), tarts, quiche and so forth (salty/savoury things like pizza, roasts, etc). I even made my own wedding cake (you can see pics here)! :p

Am just using a small desktop oven - Tefal - but I prefer working with those regular convection ovens. Hopefully I'll be able to get one when I move to my new place and that it won't cost me an arm & limb in the process.

Here are some pics:

You can find some of the recipes on my blog (link below).

Last edited:

ling.er

OMG look nice to eat ... I love to eat cookie & muffin but i duno hw to make some more my hus dun have baking oven = ="

lis

wahh.. am craving for chocolatey things now wen i take a look at mabel's (meiteoh) pictures.. *droolz*

LSmummy

Nice to see so many mummies here who love baking! I love baking as well but with a baby around, kind of hard sometimes to bake unless it's the weekend.

I've made things like bread, cakes, muffins, profiteroles (similar to cream puffs), tarts, quiche and so forth (salty/savoury things like pizza, roasts, etc). I even made my own wedding cake (you can see pics here)! :p

Am just using a small desktop oven - Tefal - but I prefer working with those regular convection ovens. Hopefully I'll be able to get one when I move to my new place and that it won't cost me an arm & limb in the process.

Here are some pics:

You can find some of the recipes on my blog (link below).
Looks so yummy!!
Hope I can bake like you one day. =)

xue

ANy mummies have receip that is NON BAKE want ?? want to try make some.. :tlaugh:
I just made non bake oreo cheesecake on tues n it tasted really delicious. You can google it at "non bake oreo cheesecake".
It is very easy to prepare as well.

ling.er

I just made non bake oreo cheesecake on tues n it tasted really delicious. You can google it at "non bake oreo cheesecake".
It is very easy to prepare as well.

^^ Sound nt bad.. will give it a try .. Beside tat anyone have cookies recep to share ?? :001_302: