Cosmetics samples

CynCyn

If u not scared paiseh u can always ask from the counter .
OR
U can buy from yahoo auctions , SASA and those shops tt sells perfume . They always have sample travel size products regardless of brands .

march0311

i do have some cosmetics samples to let go... but i dun think cant list here. afraid against the rule.. u may wan to PM me?

march0311

so glad can post in the WTS thread for free. coz there is another forum that charge money if selling stuffs and will banned the acc if post wrongly.. so scare scare ar. hehe.

thanks for the advise.

cheers!

nuren

But i thought some websites are willing to give free samples?I heard my frd said before,but i cant rem

CynCyn

I went for lunch at Lucky Plaza and i stumbled on most shops are selling Cosmetics samples and skin care miniatures . Not too pricey either .

P

pqrs971

since that beautiful woman. Very disgusted with this type of woman

First, since that beautiful woman. Very disgusted with this type of woman, a beauty opinionated, it supercilious, eyes above the top of the men at a glance around to see if the Chang'e Gaoao Zhu Ba-jie, like the extreme, the women around like peacocks at a glance to see the same disdain the extreme hen. This is beautifulBorn, born to be a useful thing only, and does not have value. Those who think that beautiful women are not aware of this point, the puzzling use of their beautiful to exchange for what results is Zhanshang a small number of men's smell, which was abandoned by most men. A small number of people agree with the beautiful, is false. Such poor women, they live in on the case of false Yixiang.The second is the total with his wife and others compared the woman. Woman, you choose a man, you should like him, like his merits, but also inclusive of his shortcomings. If you do not like, you can abandon him. Do not picked up one side could not bear to the sesame lost, but watching from afar the other side of the watermelon in front of sesame Xuxutaodao. Ability to pick a watermelon, sesame seeds is small, its own love of the people. The third is to spend excessive woman. You Ruoyu met with a big boss, he is willing to spend money for you, then I have nothing to say. If you together is the salaried class, you may love him, but they are tempted to think Congress would like to spend money, not used up their own, also with the men, if men spend enough, they complain about men Mo Chuxi, earning less than the money. This is a person in love? ? Love is in daily to earn money, spend money in the distillation of the right ? Not consider the case of men, some just want to satisfy their own desires of women, is not worthy of love.