Cousins from hell

Be's Mum

This lunatic have yet agn curse my baby die in her blog , now with my son's full name. I have alrdy make a police report with my Hubby on intentional harrassment.
It is way too far now to even dare to include my son full name. My baby is so innocent.

I'm going to pursue it and make sure she receives punishment.

Hi Minako, I would suggest you to STOP reading her blog now. (Why would you want to read her blog in the first place?) You are now pregnant with your darling and it is unwise to get angry as it will affect YOUR baby. This whole matter will only get worse and complicated. What for? Any sane people who happened to read her article which she curse your son will surely change their mindset about her! I don't think anyone with a right mind will agree with her cursing on an unborn child.

I know you must be boiling with rage over this woman. I will also be very upset if I am in your situation. But why would you want to waste your energy and time on this pathetic woman? Isn't it more fruitful to concentrate more on your pregnancy? You live your life your own way and do not be bothered by the insignificant ones.

Be's Mum

To add on, your darling son will be happy if his mummy spends time with him (singing songs and talking to him etc) then being constantly angry over a pathetic woman. You are only pregnant once with him - the unborn son in your tummy. Enjoy the pregnancy instead. The next time you are pregnant, it will be another darling.

And frankly speaking, do you think your son cares about that pathetic woman’s curse on him? (Well, unless you still bear the grudge and decided to tell him ten or twenty years down the road?) Maybe you have already forgotten about the whole episode!

minako85

Tks for the concerns.

Btw, I think mAybe I nv write clearly or wat I alrdy given birth. My baby now coming to one mth le. Just really hurt tt y my baby kena curse until so jia lat.

I will stl continue to pursue it no matter wat. I just feel it's way too far to curse an innocent baby. U curse my whole family die, fine. BUT not my baby!

apollo

hmm.. actu why she goes to the extend of cursing ur son? ur got any misunderstanding??

minako85

Like I say she is mentally unsound. I alrdy tried to ignore her for posting alot alot of awful remarks abt my family in her fb wall. Write until very ridiculous. Last time my dad n her dad got some feud. But it's like 10 yrs ago n it doesn't even concern us younger generTion. But she stl bring it up n write n write... Abusing my family n me w lots of hurtful remarks.
Then continue to write in her blog also.. But this time she drag my baby in, WTF is wrong w her ? Curse eveyone to die nvm but y a baby ?! N den even write my son full name until so direct. My husband read Liao also damn pissed!
So he say this time really must report police. N I also feel I can't let this go so easily bcuz, far too much. What a psychopath to curse my baby until like tt. Den we immed print screen , print it out n take my baby birth cert for name verification n go report.
If put urself in my shoes, someone curse ur baby until like tt, u not upset?!?! Will u just let it off so easily?
She write those comments like. ' I curse ur son to dieeeeeeeee. I curse ur son to dieeeeeeeee before u. Hope (your son full name) dieeeeeeeeee. Hope ur son will dieeeeeee real soon.'

write till like tt, u angry Bo?!?? Chao chee bye!

Edwinie

wa lao...
this is more hurtful than cursing me.. =(
i can understand ur anger. really too much. she need to wake up from her childishness and taught a lesson. hope the police report can serve as a warning. my only concern is it might become worse once she realise u made a report. hope all turns out well.

mrsmahadi

I am a graduate and a young mother as well. In fact, I got married when I was in uni and got pregnant after graduating. I think I am the tenth person to state this fact, so I think you can shove this life statistics in her foul mouth/fingerS?

Firstly what sort of thinking does she have? I feel that she is probably trapped in ancient times. Married with kids at young age = Lowly educated? Seriously wake up, what century is she in??? Now so many young mothers studying and improving themselves. Besides, its never too late to study, so what if you choose to settle down first then pursue further studies? My aunty who is a single mother is pursuing her degree at the age of 42, what does she have to say about that? Study so high yet she has such a shallow thinking. How sad..

These hate-bloggers really have nothing to do. Since she is so highly educated she got nothing better to do than to talk about you?

Wow, we are seriously in the same boat. Can file for harrassment is it? How to? U mind if I PM u the blog add and u tell me if I can do the same too? Anyways, as for me, its my hubi's cuz, who choose to write this stuff about me.

refer
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f13/i-feel-like-giving-up-life-56802/index2.html#post482861

looking forward to your reply!

minako85

To me, she is e kind who only dare write all this behind a computer screen. My family, relatives all alrdy knw abt this incident n equally pissed n they nv object abt making police report or even further pursue it in sub court. I'm not scared abt situation becoming worse, cuz I nv post anything threatening abt her family on e public Internet. But she , whO is so stupid enough to post it in her fb n blog, allowed me to have this chance to teach her a lesson.,

Edwinie

i only did such things on my blog during my sec sch yrs (i bitch without full names and do not curse death). yes, i was childish. but she is in UNI now... i can't comprehend this. lol!

minako85

Ya. My whole family n relatives thinks their whole family are crazy. I mean really crazy , like ppl from mental hospital. I can nv comprehend this too. I showed e remarks to everyone, n they were like totally speechless towards e comments n all have the same reaction : is she 'bian tai' ??!! - YA VERY.

Gem2505

i also met a bitch writing nasty stuff about me in her blog. trust me, her words are so evil that anyone whom read it would felt the pain even thou its not scolding at them. i made a police report, print screen and printed whatever she blogged. but the police cant do anything about it. that bitch even went on to send me msges to my fb, post nasty stuff about me in her fb wall, etc. well, i was of coz fuming. but at that time, i just got to know im preg. so i decided to let it go. n serve that bitch right, her blog was being shut down but the administrator 2 months back. coz aft scolding me on untrue stuff, she did the same thing to at least another 3-4 girls.

on reporting to police, they will not do anything or pick up the case unless u wanna hire a lawyer to fight a case with her. if u really wanna pursue this case, take note on whether she tried to threaten u or ur boy's safety. if she didnt mention anything like she wanna do anything against u, police will just hack care. if only life threatening words, then they will maybe send a warning letter? tsk.

these sick bitches are really a pain in the ass. dont they have something better to do?

minako85,

i understand how u feel. but u must take care of urself as currently u r still on confinement is not so good for u.

stonston

Has the police responded to your police report?
If no, go to Magistrate's Court. It's only ONE DOLLAR to file a complaint.
And SHE has to appear in court to explain her actions to the Magistrate.
If the Magistrate feels that her actions is criminal, he/she will throw the case over to police for criminal prosecution.

If not, the Magistrate will usually order a public apology to be issued.

Usually, once they recieve the court letter, they will back off.

When you make the complaint at Magistrate's Court, remember to state that you FEAR FOR YOUR SON'S SAFETY based on the comments she posted on her blog because you are not sure when she will suddenly harm your child.

Just to add to the stats, I married at 21 and gave birth at 22. I'm also a degree holder and going for my 2nd degree this year (in totally unrelated field).
And, I don't think young mummies are in anyway inferior to older mummies with careers. Instead, we are more willing to give up the 'career' for a more enriching motherhood experience :)

Money isn't everything. But the precious moments with your child is everything!
I can easily earn money in future, but I can't turn back time to witness all my son's 'firsts'!

minako85

Hi everyone,

I have spoken to the investigation officer. At first she told me tt my cousin Shalyn was totally unapologetic abt what she wrote and wat she curse abt my son( beyond hopeless).

So I personally texted her n gave her two options.

1. If she still thinks wat she did is right, by abusing my whole family n cursing my son, den i will see her in court.

2. Come down to my house personally , apologize to my baby, my husband and parents In law. If she is nt willing to do it, den see her in court too. Not only tt, I will also report to her school n let her get expelled。

N she choosen option no 2.

I am also going to video it down when she come to apologise.
Because I dunno if she will go back n write rubbish on her blog again. I will also warn her if she cont to do this , I won't give her anymore chance, I will go to the magistrate court, go to her school and call the newspaper and make her lose everything.

minako85

Hi everyone,

I have spoken to the investigation officer. At first she told me that my cousin Shalyn was totally unapologetic about what she wrote and what she curse about my son( beyond hopeless).

So I personally texted her n gave her two options.

1. If she still thinks what she did is right, by abusing my whole family n cursing my son, then i will see her in court.

2. Come down to my house personally , apologize to my baby, my husband and parents In law. If she is not willing to do it, then see her in court too. Not only that, I will also report to her school n let her get expelled。

N she choosen option no 2.

I am also going to video it down when she come to apologise.
Because I dont know if she will go back n write rubbish on her blog again. I will also warn her if she cont to do this , I won't give her anymore chance, I will go to the magistrate court, go to her school and call the newspaper and make her lose everything.

stonston

You should also ask her to apologise on HER blog since it was the 'source' of the problem.

Also, before you video down, you will need to INFORM her that you are videoing it down (else it's invasion of privacy). And you cannot upload/share the video. It is only to be kept for your own viewing pleasure.

redjn

O dear, is so upsetting to read thro' this whole incident.... I do agree to some of the mummies here. If she had chosen the opt 2, u should follow up with below to ensure she dun bites back later :

• ensure u had some witness (immediate family member & 1 or 2 close friends) & keep her informed about the videoing issue during her apology session, JUST TO ENSURE SHE DUN TURN to bite u on the videoing issue.

• Also ensure she put up an apology notice in her blog.