cry for 3hr in schl any solution?

Jen Tan

sorry, how old is your son? Cannot find ticker n you did not mention in this thread.

if its not continuous crying for 3hrs, with breaks in between, n for a week is normal hahaha~

Actually the teachers plays a part too. Like in my son's cc, for younger kids like in PG they will get a teacher to accompany the toddler during the transition period. For older kids they will just let the child cry for a while then try to engage him in the class activities. I think its difficult to talk to a K1 or K2 child when they are crying. Some can be very rebellious or cry even louder or verbal. So time out is the best solution. Evne if you force the kid to join the class, the crying n throwing tantrums will disrupt the class activities n affect the other kids.

I went thru this too, took my son 2 weeks to get used to PG routine. And mind you, when he cry, the WHOLE ESTATE can hear him! Luckily 1 teacher accompanied him, when she is with him, he will keep quiet, do abit of things. if she leave him then he will start sobbing n dont wanna do anything, if she dont come back to him after a few mins of sobbing then all hell break loose .
oh my son is 4yr.This his 1st yr nursary in PAP. And this is the 1st time me experience this cos in his Playgroup he is okie no crying but went to PAP he started crying.... glad that now he has stopped crying....:001_302:

CanCanMum

ke ke ke thank can can mum this really work out
so happy this is the 2nd day my boy didnt cry.
i told him if you didnt cry i buy you ice cream when he back and he really didnt cry...:Dancing_tongue::001_302::tlaugh::win:
Congratulations~~~~~:wong19: