Cut hair?

tulip_nel

Hi Mummies,

My son is currently 9 mnths old now..
Am planning to bring him for haircut to nearby salon...
But last time he was very scared and crying very loudly...
Currently he is not keen on to watch cartoon yet on the tv, so no point bring him to the salon where there is cartoon to distract him...

Any mummies have tis experience and any solutions...

Thanks in advance...

Phoebii Cheng

Either that or you grow his hair a bit longer.......or you have to endure his cries at the salon.....

When my son was younger I bring him to those mama shop, he always cries and scream even though he was sitting on his daddy's lap, then we brought him to the ones which shows cartoons, and amazingly he was attracted to the sound & movement, though at tht time he don't understand cartoon yet

pkshl

1st time i brought my son to malay barber for haircut, i tot he was ok but halfway through he cried very badly. he was 9mths+ at that time.i try to calm him down by talking to him but no use.

2nd time we brought him back to the same malay barber for haircut, he was 11mths old. no fuss at all, only thing is he kept looking at the guy who was cutting hair for him so his head kept turning left & right until the guy cut until uneven.

3rd time my mil brought him to the same malay barber, i heard tat he cried very badly. maybe cos we not around cos previously we brought him for his haircut.