Dec 2008 MTB

qristeele

January84: Ahuh.. lucky her. So young can go to 'high altitudes' already. :tlaugh:

Ah Cheng: If you're referring to The First Years Close and Secure Sleeper, yeap, it's available at Kiddy Palace. HTHs!

Gwendalyn

Hi Mummies, my EDD is on 3 Dec. My gynae will be inducing for me on 4 Dec (this Thursday!!).
I also bought this Close & Secure sleeper coz my room no space to put a cot and I'm shifting house next year. I bought it from Mothercare though.

January84

January84: Ahuh.. lucky her. So young can go to 'high altitudes' already. :tlaugh:

Ah Cheng: If you're referring to The First Years Close and Secure Sleeper, yeap, it's available at Kiddy Palace. HTHs!

hahahah, yeah man, imagine we waited for years....

January84

Hi Mummies, my EDD is on 3 Dec. My gynae will be inducing for me on 4 Dec (this Thursday!!).
I also bought this Close & Secure sleeper coz my room no space to put a cot and I'm shifting house next year. I bought it from Mothercare though.

congrats!!! wow!!! 4 Dec, my anniversary for T.wedding. hahahha....
where will you deliver?

shespice

Hey its so quiet here!! Hope to relive the thread!!! :Dancing_tongue:
Hi hi,
I didn't get into this forum til this year. I had a gal last Dec 12. Her EDD was 25 Dec but we decided to induce and have her 2 weeks earlier. She is now coming to 6 months this June 12.

Wonder how the 2008 Dec mommies are doing?? :).

BbpHir3

all's well!! wahahaha.. mine gal's born on 9 Dec 08...
expecting no.2 now....... EDD to be cfm later today....

BbpHir3

no. 2's EDD on 19 nov... gynae first guess is boii.. detailed scan to cfm it next month.. can't wait.. lol....