Deprive of sleep badly help!

Dear all heres my story. i have written in b4 rgding my hunger pangs esp @ nite. usu i eat my dinner @ ard 7pm . sleep ard 11pm. but my sleep will b disturbed ard 2am ,3 am n sumtines 5am so much so that even if i am very very sleepy i have no choice but to wake up n eat something like bread n biscuits with milo.i really dread this kind of feeling of hunger that cannot be ignored( its like theres no food for the stomach monster to eat n its eating the stomach itself -pardon me for this description but thats how i feel ). n when i try to eat more for dinner i tends to vomit due to overeating . this happens b4 i visit my gynae. after my 1st gynae appt last wkend i told my gynae abt this problem n he said that it was a case o gastric. alumag tablet n zantec( histac) medication was given to me to help ease the problem. he also told me to eat more meals @ small portion in the day n eat fuller during dinner which i did. i was able to sleep throughout the nite on the 1st nite. however the problem came back on the subsequent nite. i woke up @ 3am! feeling like so hungry but i had quite a full dinner . wat is wrong ??? i am of course still taking the medicine but i doubt i can tahan anymore sob sob n it will only be in a mths time that i will get to see my gynae but in the meantime i really need my sleep. n i really want to know how to improve my current situation b4 it drives me crazy.

pink kitty, i used to be like you during my 1st and 2nd trimester.. i can have a full dinner at 6 plus, then bread at 10 plus and sleeps at 12 midnight or so... then i wake up at 3am looking for food.. and my mum will always cook extra rice for dinner so that when i wake up at 3am i can eat the rice.. jus a bowl of white rice with soya sauce i will eat at 3am and then will go to sleep.. believe it or not, i will wake up at 7am feeling hungry again... Gynea told me its normal cos baby is growing..

dety

do not too stress. it is normal, baby wants to eat more and the only way is to get it from you. are you working? if you are not working then you can take a nap at day time.

thank you all mummyssss *kissessss* its really comforting to read all ur advices n also knowing that sum1 out ere is oso in e same situation as i am. i guess i have to resign to fate hahhahaahah .well lets juz say i have been brainwashed by ur gd advice so when i need to wake up to eat nwadys i always tel myself its ok darling its normal juz wake up n eat sth . i mean i used to be so scare that i kept eating all e x that i got scared myself is it ok to really eat so much everydae. i got really scared man. perharps its my 1st pregnancy that i got thrown off in a way. @ a lost for everything dats y i tink i have to self heal sometimes. too much x ( i,m nt working @ e moment juz rotting @ hm everydae =becoming lazy) i guess oso leads to thinking 2 much ...........dats y i felt comforting reading replies from u guys thk you n may we njoy e wkends ahead.

lisa_ng

hungry all the while is normal for pregnant woman. hehe

when i was preg, i stuff myself very full despite gynae advise.
i cannot tahan the least when i got hungry. i must eat instantly tat kind of feeling.
and often have to vomit out as it seems choking up to my throat.
smaller portion more meals doesn't work for me. hehe
almost everyday have to deal with hungry stomach at 3am or so.

luckily my craving was mcdonalds not so bad.
make my hubby walk over to buy or call for delivery if he refuse to walk.

yellowpudding

pink kitty, it's perfectly normal. i experienced that during my 1st trimester, like you this is my 1st and I myself is very scared when I find myself eating so much at all the weird hours. But as times go by, things start to improve I find the hunger pangs going away when I enter into my 2nd trimester. Just remember to have some fruits, biscuits or milk beside you. :) Meanwhile enjoy the pregnancy. :)

hey lisa mummy i have e exact situation like you nw. i dont have prob of vomitting but of late perharps abt 2 days ago i vomited like a few times a day sometimes i vomiited wat i ate but most o e x its juz water n saliva. but it stopped suddenly dun noe wats wrong but aniway i,m glad that it stopped. hope that it wont start again kekekekeke.on a lighter note did u happen to discuss with frens or family e gender o ur bb? cse my mummy n hubby said that that e bb habits kips changing like boy hahhahahaha well some x folks has their own way o interpreting things. currently i am 10wks preggie.

jasmineKCL

hey lisa mummy i have e exact situation like you nw. i dont have prob of vomitting but of late perharps abt 2 days ago i vomited like a few times a day sometimes i vomiited wat i ate but most o e x its juz water n saliva. but it stopped suddenly dun noe wats wrong but aniway i,m glad that it stopped. hope that it wont start again kekekekeke.on a lighter note did u happen to discuss with frens or family e gender o ur bb? cse my mummy n hubby said that that e bb habits kips changing like boy hahhahahaha well some x folks has their own way o interpreting things. currently i am 10wks preggie.
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I have been feeling nauseous and salivary, as in saliva keeps welling up in my mouth and every few minutes or so, i have to spit out the saliva. I have resorted to spitting out into a dustbin I keep beside me. If not, I will have to spend my entire day in the toilet. Does everybody else have this experience? Please advise. thanks