Describe : Mushy SMses u received

CanCanMum

u mean from hubby rite?

ya, las time he will sing Lee Hom's "wo ai de jiu shi ni" into a voice clip and mms to me....

now no more le leh.....

estherlin

i have to say, my hubby is doing that still. which times and times is kind of motivation to me.

i still keep ALL the sms, hahaa....
BUT most impt those are honey words, i will keep asking my DH to prove wat he means, keke!!

He wrote:

If life is a fairytale, let me be the pen and create every chapter of your life. Let you experience the thick and thin, sweetness and bitternes, all with me by ur side. If god is out to help every1, i am surely send down by god as ur guidance angle to see thru ur whole life. I love you, muackz!

CanCanMum

i have to say, my hubby is doing that still. which times and times is kind of motivation to me.

i still keep ALL the sms, hahaa....
BUT most impt those are honey words, i will keep asking my DH to prove wat he means, keke!!

He wrote:

If life is a fairytale, let me be the pen and create every chapter of your life. Let you experience the thick and thin, sweetness and bitternes, all with me by ur side. If god is out to help every1, i am surely send down by god as ur guidance angle to see thru ur whole life. I love you, muackz!
aiyoz....yr hubby need to befriend my hubby liao.....LOLs

pass him some "genes"

estherlin

aiyoz....yr hubby need to befriend my hubby liao.....LOLs

pass him some "genes"
hahaa reali...come to think abt it, is good to have such "kiddy hubby", sometimes his silly act can let me laugh n roll on the ground.
but can get piss la, coz he can act n play n play d lor, even in public, i'm like having 2 kids instead of 1.

CanCanMum

really arh den i will need 2 pages liao lo.....and so mushy everyones hair stand liao lor...............kekekekekekeke

Endoh

Alpha Male
It's ok... you never sense everybody all shut up in anticipation... waiting for you to fill up the next two pages? :tlaugh: