dh engage with prostitues

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
e following road u have to choose urself, to continue u have to somehow trust him a little den asking everyday, mostly guys dont like wifes to keep asking abt his whereabouts de.. i mean mostly lah, maybe our TB daddy likes LOL haha ...
Wah!! how come my name is mention here?
Aiyo, if my wife dont trust me, i wont be working in this line lor.. :001_302:
My wife usually dont ask much abt my whereabouts. Sometime i do tell her myself.

justmint

yea, go with him. Go for the trip.
I think it'll help release the tension between you too.

You can help him pack his things too. get more involve with his daily stuffs...pull-in the gap between you & him.

Of cos also tell him that you need time to forgive the matter, but doesn't mean you will take it as nothing had happened. He has to work hard to gain back your trust. Not just a sorry will do.

elaine01

You can help him pack his things too. get more involve with his daily stuffs...pull-in the gap between you & him.

Of cos also tell him that you need time to forgive the matter, but doesn't mean you will take it as nothing had happened. He has to work hard to gain back your trust. Not just a sorry will do.
only time can heal wounds.

to be frank, sometimes when i recall what DH did behind my back, DH ML to a pro, it still pains me........:shyxxx:

it's been 4 years...........

justmint

I understand how you feel, cos someone whom I am very close & trusted 200% with crash me with similar news too last year.

I feel terribly hurt...It's like a perfect picture being ruined with a splash of paint that no longer can be save.
I can say the picture will no longer be the same...I detest that picture! Hate him for betraying my trust. I didn't even want him near me nor talk to him.

But I have promised someone to forgive him..it wont be so easy lor...he needs to do alot of hardwork..but doesnt mean he'll be forgiven. 10yrs? 20yrs? I dunno...

to be frank, sometimes when i recall what DH did behind my back, DH ML to a pro, it still pains me........:shyxxx:

Mrs Xie

Yeah, its true that sometimes said is easier than done. Maybe even my dh do these to me, I might forgive him again and again.... Who knows? Just for the sake of loving him and for the sake of my dd.... But once again, like what I said previously, there's no definite answer until the day I experience it myself......

tiziana

thanks everyone.. we had a tough month, on and off there is argument. We talk abt divorce one and off.. he will ask for forgiveness, and later few days later, when he is tired of this relationship, he also will initiate divorce.. i m so tired now.

yesterday, he shared with me that he might need to go thailand for 1 day conference coming saturday. I felt so sad.. he said he told the boss if he can ask his RO for permission. I told him, i leave it to him to decide.. he ask me to join in for the trip, i told him i wish i could.. I also wish to forgive him(the pastor prayed for me just the day before for heart of forgivness towards him).

this morning, i ask him if the trip is confirmed. he told me no, he will email the boss to say he can go later when he back to office, if he needs to go.. but i went to check his email secretly .. he already send the email out this morning.. why is he lying to me again?
i understand how u are feeling right now as i was a victim too. i forgive him many times but sometimes i will find out he is cheating on me over & over again as he is playing with other women, i moved out with my dd as i was really utterly disappointed & hurt.

But still, everyone ought to be given a 2nd chance, if this chance he nv appreciate, den i suggest u both have a cooling off period first.

from here, u can slowly decide on wad u really want to do or decide.

God bless you and hope u & yr dh can work things out & live happily with yr own children.

babylove

to be frank, sometimes when i recall what DH did behind my back, DH ML to a pro, it still pains me........

hi elaine01, can u share with me how u forgive him and willing to take him back?

babylove

i understand how u are feeling right now as i was a victim too. i forgive him many times but sometimes i will find out he is cheating on me over & over again as he is playing with other women, i moved out with my dd as i was really utterly disappointed & hurt.

But still, everyone ought to be given a 2nd chance, if this chance he nv appreciate, den i suggest u both have a cooling off period first.

from here, u can slowly decide on wad u really want to do or decide.

God bless you and hope u & yr dh can work things out & live happily with yr own children.
hi tiziana, can u share with me how you forgive him again and again?

babylove

He was quite disappointed, as his boss ask his subordinate to go for another trip to Vietnam. He feel that his position has been threaten.

elaine01

hi elaine01, can u share with me how u forgive him and willing to take him back?[/quote

i removed my ring. i told him the day he sees the ring on my finger again, i've forgiven him. it took at least 6 months when he's clear of HIV.

lotsa cold war..........he was super sweet, super nice, super thoughtful. after i put on the ring again, forget liao........lax liao.

babylove

hi elaine01, can u share with me how u forgive him and willing to take him back?[/quote

i removed my ring. i told him the day he sees the ring on my finger again, i've forgiven him. it took at least 6 months when he's clear of HIV.

lotsa cold war..........he was super sweet, super nice, super thoughtful. after i put on the ring again, forget liao........lax liao.
at least he is super sweet, super nice, super thoughtful to you, but my hubby dont.. i cant feel that he is rependent and sorry for what he has done to me.

LoVeS

If u forgiven him already then no pt think of whether he is sorry or watever. Keep thinking will only make urself upset so why make urself unhappy when u can choose to b happy?

elaine01

If u forgiven him already then no pt think of whether he is sorry or watever. Keep thinking will only make urself upset so why make urself unhappy when u can choose to b happy?
frens told me that DHs stray when wifey pregnant. not long after he cfm clear of HIV, i got pregnant.

i remembered i dreamt another woman naked in bed with us. i asked if he & that woman has.........then i woke up.i wanted to know very badly if he strayed when i was pregnant. but i told myself if no, good la. if yes, what can i do? it's irreversible. i will be sad again. so i never ask him.

simplyjo

Hi Babylove,

If you decide to forgive him, then don't think of the past anymore. It's tough but you have to try, for the sake of your marriage & your child. Don't bear the sorrow alone, get support from friends & family. Find someone you can talk to.

But if you really think it's too painful to pretend nothing happens, just leave him cos when he sleep with another woman, he already compromised the committment to you & family. But never think of committing suicide cos hubby will get over it after a while, but the damges on the child is permanent.

I like this song 解脱 from Ah-mei and I find the lyrics very meaningful. Sometimes we have to learn to just let go and don't hurt the people who really love us.