Diaper brands

Just for sharing.. from fairprice.com.sg

Pampers active M (68 pcs) : $34.20
Pampers active L (60 pcs) : $34.20
Pampers active XL(34pcs) : $20.30

Pampers easyup pants L (28pcs):$21.70
Pampers easyup pants XL (24pcs):$21.70

uddermummy

pampers active got urine indicator meh?? dear son using it but i didnt see got indicater ... hw to see?? or only newborn size have?? dear son using m size..
i think only newborn and s got. but autumn actually managed to get m ones with indicators. according to pampers, those are defective ones!!!

but it's a good defect loh, why can't they continue huh?

apollo

i think only newborn and s got. but autumn actually managed to get m ones with indicators. according to pampers, those are defective ones!!!

but it's a good defect loh, why can't they continue huh?
no wonder i cant find any indicators on M size ones...

but aft using pampers on ds, both me n my mum feel that huggies ultra suit ds better... as in the cutting etc.. so i think which diapers is good also depends on individuals... hehe:001_302:

Triquetra

Any mummies buy diapers from malaysia?
Hubby's friends all advise him to get from malaysia as it's a lot cheaper.

Gelyn

All along I have been using Pamper Active for my son, only newborn and S got urine indicator then.

But recently, I have bought the Pamper Active L size also have urine indictor. And I actually thought that they decided to have it on all sizes.

Hmm....if its defective, they sure have lots of defective with urine indictor then.

Last edited:

redjn

Any mummies buy diapers from malaysia?
Hubby's friends all advise him to get from malaysia as it's a lot cheaper.
My bro-in-law used to go into JB to buy the diapers, agreed that they are much cheaper to get there. I personally feel that there is a texture diff so i decided not to buy there after my 1st purchase.

Seriously, after u count in the drive in & time is it still value for $ to buy in SIN. well at least is safer then going to Malaysia. not unless, like my BIL who travel in there everyday due to business then is ok.