Diaper brands

apollo

ds has been using huggies ultra since birth... so far so good... have tried drypers too but it will leak =(

Frenchkitty

Brands tried so far:
Goon (will leak and sizes run too big)
Drypers (too thick and dont like it)
Huggies (good but will cause nappy rash)
Pampers (expensive but best so far and still using it)

BbpHir3

Huggies ok for me DD lei... instead is pampers causing diaper rash.... lol.... think cant really decide on 1 for all babies.. cuz diff skin type bax...

preggie188> it depends on structure of baby oso.. my gal got very big thighs.. so the cutting of the diaper very impt for me.. i can only let her wear Pampers comfort and Huggies dee cutting.. Drypers cutting will cause her thighs to have a wrinkled n red "line" on both her thighs...

CanCanMum

i had been using drypers since my boy was a newborn. Price is affordable and did not have any leakage even if poo + pee together.

but when he was older (toddler), mammypoko is a beta choice becoz it can hold alot of pee and it can never leak. Drypers is bad for overnights for toddlers.

stonston

I'm a cheapo mummy. my son uses NTUC house brand. cheapest in the market and so far no issues with leaks :)

We use the pull ups when we go out. also NTUC house brand.

Drypers = Causes Nappy Rash and leakage
NTUC = Orite for day use
Huggies = Thumbs up, no leak, no rash
Pampers = Cutting a little big, tends to leak
Goon = I find same as Pampers
Pet Pet = I would say cheap and good, so far no leakage, no rash too but hate the sticky tape
Fitti 360 = No leakage, good, no rash, value for money

BTW, every baby is different, so it depends how you wanna judge on the diapers.

stonston

Mich, i like Pet Pet and NTUC. But NTUC is cheaper so i get NTUC.

Btw, my boy doesn't pee alot when he sleeps. He usually hold his pee till morning when wake up so my maid brings him to toilet once he wakes up (save on diapers). This was when he was ard 10mths old onwards.

redjn

Pureen 5 = for newborn till 3 mths old (both day & night no leaking)
Drypers / Fitti = for earlier 4 mths but dont't like, it leaks

so far best for me till todate :

Pet Pet = use during the day (cheap & good especially during NTUC sales 3 pack for $33.80, no leakage too)

Drypantz (now sales 2 pax for $29.95 for almost all supermarket) = for night only but recently changed to MamyPoko (best of all) (now also promo in NTUC @ $20.45/pax) MP also has a value pack which is cheaper, if i remember correctly NTUC selling $13.80/pax.

Last edited:

Oppsgal

Pampers no good. Use then the stick on no good. Always fall out when baby kick abit. Wear like no wear, too "sexy". One side stick on open up show the backside already.

Mich, i like Pet Pet and NTUC. But NTUC is cheaper so i get NTUC.

Btw, my boy doesn't pee alot when he sleeps. He usually hold his pee till morning when wake up so my maid brings him to toilet once he wakes up (save on diapers). This was when he was around 10mths old onwards.
ston ston,

wah, ur boy so good hor... save $$$... :D

Ting

pin has been on drypers since NB.
pampers and mamy poko is more exp, of cos quality ought to be better, but for me, among the cheaper brands, drypers is not bad.
it only leaks when i forget to change her diapers.
IMO, no diaper is leak-proof, just how often you change the diaper due to the quality.
agree that certain diaper can hold more pee, but also need to depend if your child consume alot of water anot.
esp at night before they go to bed.
if they drink alot of water, naturally more pee when they are sleeping, thus diaper heavier.
and also have to see if you change the diaper at bedtime.
nappy rash is also caused when you dont change the diaper often when it is wet and heavy.
for me, pin only have nappy rash a few times since NB, cos we frequently change her diaper.
as drypers is cheap, we can change her diaper more frequently thus she is will be kept fresh and clean at all times.

but, just to add on, i dun like to use drypers pull up cos cutting is quite small.:)

uddermummy

for my gal, only mamy poko can hold her poop and not leak. all the other brands will leak like crazy!

alamak, i just ordered a few bags of goon cos i wanted a urine indicator and it's cheaper than pampers. If the sizing is like pampers, i will have to wait till dd is bigger.

my husband is so going to scold me!

My boy is using drypers (S size) at 7 weeks and yes it does leak sometimes, so I try to change his diapers every 6 hourly. The leakage has reduced, of cause it depends on his water intake... Have tried using pampers (S size), also observed leakage due to cutting quite big so changed to drypers (smaller in cutting) but still same problem.

Maybe will try Pet Pet (reviews here quite good) after finished all the remaining drypers.