Diaper brands

stonston

How come u all so long then change diapers? when my boy was younger and pee more often, i change his diapers every 2-3 hours. Not good to let them wear soiled diapers for too long. i try to change as often as possible :)

redjn

My boy is using drypers (S size) at 7 weeks and yes it does leak sometimes, so I try to change his diapers every 6 hourly. The leakage has reduced, of cause it depends on his water intake... Have tried using pampers (S size), also observed leakage due to cutting quite big so changed to drypers (smaller in cutting) but still same problem.

Maybe will try Pet Pet (reviews here quite good) after finished all the remaining drypers.
Pet Pet is good for sure but bear in mind that it is also bigger in size compared to other brand. by the way, your boy is only 7 wks, you should be using newborn series & not S size not unless you are using brands like example Pureen/NTUC house brand. My advice if you are using drypers you should change it at max 4 hours whether or not is it too filled up by urine, if not it may develop diaper rashes.

pureline

Have tried using NTUC Brand but it seem to be leaking most of the time and every two hours have to changed. Since then change to huggies. Problem solved.

hstan15

i use mamy poko for night and pet pet for day time since i think pet per/drypers are almost the same, will leak out. the best is still pampers but too expensive

uddermummy

where do you get goon fr?i have never heard of it..any good?
it's from diapers.com.sg.

you can request for a sample, but they are going to raise the price from $18.50 to $23.50 by 17 July I think. Goon used to be even cheaper,about $16.50.

You can get from this shop at plaza sing with the kiddy swimming pool but theirs is more exp.

goon is not bad; almost like pampers active stages in quality but cheaper. the cutting is a wee big, so i really have to tape it tight for my dd.

i think my all time fav is still mamy poko.

Last edited:
Pet Pet is good for sure but bear in mind that it is also bigger in size compared to other brand. by the way, your boy is only 7 wks, you should be using newborn series & not S size not unless you are using brands like example Pureen/NTUC house brand. My advice if you are using drypers you should change it at max 4 hours whether or not is it too filled up by urine, if not it may develop diaper rashes.
So normally max 4hours for all brands? So far, my boy does not develop any rashes, only got leakage sometimes... but for precaution, will change diapers before every feed (3hourly) from now on...

He is using S size because I find that newborn size already too small, he weighs ~5kg now so S size more fitting. Too small & tight can cause rashes too.

Gelyn

Have been using Pampers Active for my son. Like the quality of the diaper and it will not leak.

Brands tried so far:
Huggies (good)
Pampers (expensive but best so far and still using it)
Mamy Poko (Good)
Nepia Diaper (Will leak)
Nepia Pant good for day use.
Drypers (dont't like the quality, feel rough) *PS- I tried the sample

mariontoh

I go for Huggies. Pampers is good, but more expensive.

It is value for money and the quality is good.
My first son (4.5yrs old) switch from Pampers NB to Huggies until XXL Pull-Up pants. Now stopped wearing diapers.

For my baby, I have stock up Huggies (NB to Medium) from the Gmarket.com.sg promotion last few months (Kia Su)

Ting

How come you all so long then change diapers? when my boy was younger and pee more often, i change his diapers every 2-3 hours. Not good to let them wear soiled diapers for too long. i try to change as often as possible :)
same, i also change pin's diapers very often.
esp when young she takes in alot of liquid.

annie

i like goon cos its big! lol it dosent cause my girl's thigh to have those marks..i feel pampers a bit small leh.. the yellow packaging one.. then recently using mamy poko for day time. not bad so far. very thin so i like it lol. the cutting also a bit big which i like too. so far no leakage problem yet. have used alot of brands n all okok for her except some that are too small eg pampers. actually if the sizing runs big then just buy a size smaller lor? i like those which sizing runs bigger cos her thigh wont have those marks n easier to wear on her tummy there

redjn

huh~~ mamy poko size big ? not for me, my boy wear petpet L size now still got so much more space but same L size of MP my boy already feel tight sigh~~ now got to buy XL on MP.

Using drypers so far (newborn and s), quite gd, as after 4-6hrs still not leaking.

Whereas when i change to pampers and huggies, behind leak, but infront still dry..

What's the texture of NTUC diapers feels like?
More like cottony like pampers? Or like drypers??
They only have M sized onwards right..

redjn

not sure abt the texture should be same like drypers. I remember seeing S size, maybe not all NTUC branch carry all sizes. I prefer recommand Petpet against NTUC.:)

i let my son tried drypers, pampers, pet pet..
drypers and pet pet will leak and pamper is gd but too ex..
so i go for huggies dry comfort... using it since 6mth til now he coming 3..

CJmom

Fitti basic so far is the cheapest. Cheaper than petpet. Since my son's sch changes his diaper every 3-4 hourly, no point getting expensive ones. So in sch, we give him use Fitti. At night, drypers. Going out, pampers.

Don't like pureen. Will never buy it again.

sharonyi66

Erm... sorry mummies...

Can i ask, what's the different between Pampers Comfort and Pamper Active?

Pampers brand only these 2 types right?

Which is cheaper? Which is better?

sharonyi66

Just noticed there's Pampers Premium and Pampers Cotton Care???? Confuse... But which type of it does KKH give to newborn??

Jmumi

Erm... sorry mummies...

Can i ask, what's the different between Pampers Comfort and Pamper Active?

Pampers brand only these 2 types right?

Which is cheaper? Which is better?
Pamper comfort quality not so good, the material seems to be plastic type whereas active has a better quality. Pampers comfort of cos is cheaper, you can try another one pampers dry. cheaper than active but quality is almost the same.

LOYAL SUPPORTER OF PAMPERS!!

uddermummy

Pamper comfort quality not so good, the material seems to be plastic type whereas active has a better quality. Pampers comfort of cos is cheaper, you can try another one pampers dry. cheaper than active but quality is almost the same.

LOYAL SUPPORTER OF PAMPERS!!
yeah, pampers dry is like pampers active but without the urine indicator.