Diarrhoea during Pregnancy

summerp

Dear all,

I am having diarrhoea this morning. Just started to take multi-vitamins and calcium tablets this morning, called KKH but they say so far they do not have any feedback on the vitamins causing diarrhoea, could be the food i taken.. Anyone has the same experience?

I am just in the early stage of 2nd trimester, don't know if it will affect my baby..

siongnelly

hi dear, it may be you still not used to take the supplements...
you try this, boil banana in water and drink it... it should solve your problems...

CanCanMum

Dear all,

I am having diarrhoea this morning. Just started to take multi-vitamins and calcium tablets this morning, called KKH but they say so far they do not have any feedback on the vitamins causing diarrhoea, could be the food i taken.. Anyone has the same experience?

I am just in the early stage of 2nd trimester, don't know if it will affect my baby..
yesh babe, its due to food not medicine.

anything special tat u ate today?

has it stopped or do u need to see a doctor?

take plenty of fluids....watery porridge is good.

Queenbabe

Yes summerp might be the food , tat time when im pregnant i eat dim sum wif my hb but he is ok while i got diarroea but how many times u have diarroea if alot of times then mus go see doc leh .. coz i have less than 5 times if not sure fainted :)

CanCanMum

tat time i lagi worst lor....

diarrhoea + vomit = whole night no sleep

Zzzzzzzzz

duno wad i ate.....haiz

poor baby oso suffer wif me

*sayang* summerp babe~~

Queenbabe

So ke lian CanCan Dar , come come hug hug .. Actually i also vomit when im diarroea ..
Mus b the baby dun like the food keke .

apollo

if only once or twice it's okay but if it continues, better go see a doc and check if it's food poisoning. =)

CanCanMum

So ke lian CanCan Dar , come come hug hug .. Actually i also vomit when im diarroea ..
Mus b the baby dun like the food keke .
but but bb so stupid rite~~

make mummy puke/pang sai oso breathe in all those :9898::9898::9898:smell izzit it worst????????

lols~~~~~

Queenbabe

Sorry summerp .. pls tk care .. if diarroea more than 5 times pls go the doctor :)
CanCan Dar lets go bk to NOC .. always polluted pple thread , u bad bad leh hehe .

summerp

Thanks for all your replies... I am ok now.

But i am quite upset with KKH, only can talk to the nurses and anything can only go to the emergency department. I don't know if this applies to the private clinics??

apollo

Thanks for all your replies... I am ok now.

But i am quite upset with KKH, only can talk to the nurses and anything can only go to the emergency department. I don't know if this applies to the private clinics??
my gynae is at TMC. tt time my hubby feed me wrong medi which we search online that it CAN'T be taken during pregnancy. we called up TMC emergency and the operator talk to us 1st den help us contact my gynae through phone..

Incubator

Dear all,

For my first child, I had diarrhea throughout the pregnancy. It was due to the iron pills given to me (I found out later that my body couldn't absorb the iron for some reasons).

This time round, I still get very very soft stool but I just watch and see. As long as there is no pain or bleeding then should be fine. The gynae gave me some multi vits n I had severe constipation so I stopped it and switched back to my own multi vits. I guess for me, soft stool is better than constipation.

Do tell your doctor if you are concerned.