Did ur baby wake up at night??

celine

As above, Did ur baby wake up at night??
dd is 4mths plus le, usually will wake up at midnight to drink milk(1-2 times)...

How to let her sleep longer in the nite??

LoVeS

As above, Did ur baby wake up at night??
dd is 4mths plus le, usually will wake up at midnight to drink milk(1-2 times)...

How to let her sleep longer in the nite??
My ds aso 4mth+ old now he sumtimes will wake up in the nite not for milk but rather cant slp well.

The catch is b4 his slp feed him enuff milk n change his diaper. He slp frm 11pm-7am :tlaugh:

celine

ya... did change diaper & milk b4 her sleep...
she sleep very early leh... by 9pm muz let her sleep if nt she will cry like hell...

LoVeS

have frens ask me to put cereal in the milk which is better...
duno can ant... :err:
my mom in law try putting cereal into the milk end up my ds cant suck his milk coz the cereal make the hole struck~ I tink u should increase ur dd's milk intake b4 going to slp. If nt let her nap awhile lor BUT let her slp ard 10+ or 11+ which she might slp thru the nite. U need to catch the TIME she will slp thru. Me aso trial n error alot of times.

Agnes Josephine

They will sleep thru the night when they gets older.... My ds also only started when he's 4+months & sleep thru the night from 9+pm to 5+ 6+am...

celine

my mom in law try putting cereal into the milk end up my ds cant suck his milk coz the cereal make the hole struck~ I tink u should increase ur dd's milk intake b4 going to slp. If nt let her nap awhile lor BUT let her slp ard 10+ or 11+ which she might slp thru the nite. U need to catch the TIME she will slp thru. Me aso trial n error alot of times.

alr increase liao.... still like that leh...
still considering sld i put in cereal ant...
they say have to make the hole big to let the cereal pass through...

Agnes Josephine

alr increase liao.... still like that leh...
still considering sld i put in cereal ant...
they say have to make the hole big to let the cereal pass through...

actually, if you wanna add in cereal into your little one's milk, it's better for you to spoonfeed instead of bottle feed... I also learnt from my other friends... cuz scared they will get choke if bottle feed... JMHO...

LoVeS

actually, if you wanna add in cereal into your little one's milk, it's better for you to spoonfeed instead of bottle feed... I also learnt from my other friends... cuz scared they will get choke if bottle feed... JMHO...
yes i agree coz hole bigger milk will flow faster aso easier choke

jedamum

Tracy Hoggs will suggest doing 2 cluster feeds and 1 dream feed.....

eg cluster feed
6pm milk
8pm milk (2 hrs interval instead of the scheduled 3-4 hrly feed)

Dream feed
11pm feed while baby is 'half asleep'

Feed enuf during the day and not too much nap so that baby will sleep well at night.

LoVeS

how come you still feed on demand? I thought only when @ the initial stage, then feed on demand?

you try to fix a rountine?
my feed on demand is every 4-5hrs lor except for midnite 11-6am he dun drink milk coz slping. He is a alarm clock very auto one eveyr 4-5hrs wan milk. :tlaugh:

elaine01

DS is coming to 22 months. He still wakes up 2~3 times for short night feeds. He'll say quite clearly, "mummy, neh-neh". Sometimes wants water, "mummy, gu-shui". Daddy is sleeping like a log:tlaugh:

Agnes Josephine

my feed on demand is every 4-5hrs lor except for midnite 11-6am he dun drink milk coz slping. He is a alarm clock very auto one eveyr 4-5hrs wan milk. :tlaugh:

aiyo... like that not consider feed on demand liao ma... these kind considered a fixed routine liao la...

feed on demand is only during the initial stage when they're less than 1 month old...

LoVeS

aiyo... like that not consider feed on demand liao ma... these kind considered a fixed routine liao la...

feed on demand is only during the initial stage when they're less than 1 month old...
consider feed on demand mah coz he cry then i feed if nt i wont feed :tlaugh:

celine

wanted to try spoon feed... bt my nanny dun encourage...
say she's nt ready...
tt's y thinking of putting the cereal in the milk to feed at nite...

celine

Tracy Hoggs will suggest doing 2 cluster feeds and 1 dream feed.....

eg cluster feed
6pm milk
8pm milk (2 hrs interval instead of the scheduled 3-4 hrly feed)

Dream feed
11pm feed while baby is 'half asleep'

Feed enuf during the day and not too much nap so that baby will sleep well at night.

cluster feed meaning give 90ml for each feed if dd is drinking 180ml 4 hrly...
i thought ppl dun encourage to wake baby up when they are sleeping??