Did ur baby wake up at night??

stonston

when my boi got growth spurt (recently), i do cluster feed...i feed him same quantity but closer timing fm evening time so by e time he slps, he is full n sleepy liaoz :p

bpquek

Hi

My boi took his last feed at 9pm and he woke up at 1am-2am but he did not cry for milk he just sat up there and played. How huh? Me really not enough sleep liao.:wong21:

deardar

my two kiddos just had heir last feeds at 10pm then they both sleep till next day morning they nv wakes up at night for feeds

Agnes Josephine

wanted to try spoon feed... bt my nanny dun encourage...
say she's nt ready...
tt's y thinking of putting the cereal in the milk to feed at nite...

you mean not ready for spoonfeed? how come? your nanny tried before liao? How to define if not ready for spoonfeed?

aby

My 2 stop night feeds since after their full month propably I added supplement (Spirulina) into their milk during the day..

Tried on the eldest one thought it's pure coincidence but 2nd one too slept through when we added Spirulina, we come to believe that if bb's bodies are well nuorished during the day, they probably can sleep through the nite.. Their last feed is at ard 10.30-11pm and wake up at ard 7am the next day..

Understand regarding supplements for bb, individuals have different comments.. Well, me n hb on it for 10th year le and i took even more during pregnancy as we have done reserch and read up that it's definitely safe for human, even unborn bb..

Cheers! :tlaugh:

stonston

Hi

My boi took his last feed at 9pm and he woke up at 1am-2am but he did not cry for milk he just sat up there and played. How huh? Me really not enough sleep liao.:wong21:
sleep too much in e day?

sometimes my boi does this...my hb will jus tell him sternly tt it is time to sleep, he should go back to slp...
then we ignore him....he play for ard 10-15min then went back to slp on his own liaoz....cos no one play with him...

tink it is a passing phase...

Agnes Josephine

My 2 stop night feeds since after their full month propably I added supplement (Spirulina) into their milk during the day..

Tried on the eldest one thought it's pure coincidence but 2nd one too slept through when we added Spirulina, we come to believe that if bb's bodies are well nuorished during the day, they probably can sleep through the nite.. Their last feed is at ard 10.30-11pm and wake up at ard 7am the next day..

Understand regarding supplements for bb, individuals have different comments.. Well, me n hb on it for 10th year le and i took even more during pregnancy as we have done reserch and read up that it's definitely safe for human, even unborn bb..

Cheers! :tlaugh:

What's Spirulina?

aby

What's Spirulina?
A particular type of seaweed (algae - blue kind).. It contains balanced nutrition that human body needs except Vitamin C.. The brand we consuming is cultivated in a spirulina pond by Japanese technology..

Many brands selling on the shelves.. Those stated natural may not be as the sea are all so polluted already..

Heehee, we done soluble test (in pure water) before.. Many brand.. The one we have dissolve the faster and have natural pigment like blue, green, red etc.. The rest slowly dissolve or cannot totally dissolve and only have dull green color.. This sprilina has 4 natural pigment with blue the most ma.. SO real spirulina must have mostly blue, then green then red etc.. Easliy dissolved is gd as it means easily digestible..

Last edited:

celine

you mean not ready for spoonfeed? how come? your nanny tried before liao? How to define if not ready for spoonfeed?
aiya, she say alot of rubbish loh...
think she still small etc...
talk to her many time le bt she insist juz to let her have milk 1st...
HAIZZ.... :nah:

bpquek

sleep too much in e day?

sometimes my boi does this...my hb will jus tell him sternly tt it is time to sleep, he should go back to slp...
then we ignore him....he play for ard 10-15min then went back to slp on his own liaoz....cos no one play with him...

tink it is a passing phase...
i ignored him when he woke up but after half an hour later, he still haven sleep.

bpquek

when my boi got growth spurt (recently), i do cluster feed...i feed him same quantity but closer timing fm evening time so by e time he slps, he is full n sleepy liaoz :p
if my boi take his porridge at around 4pm, then what time should i feed him with milk if i use the cluster feed method.

TIA

LoVeS

i ignored him when he woke up but after half an hour later, he still haven sleep.
same!! Mine boy aso like tt one, muz pat or rock then will slp n if i let him play on his own he wont play n will scream n cry after sum time.

tiziana

my girl also still wakes up in the middle of the night for milik, sometimes she sleep early like 8pm+ and middle of the nite confirm will wake up and cry for milk, if sleep 11pm + may sleep till morning 7am like tt :)

bpquek

same!! Mine boy aso like tt one, muz pat or rock then will slp n if i let him play on his own he wont play n will scream n cry after sum time.
My boy will not scream, he will lie there and here, sit up and down...very busy.

Celina

my baby hardly wakes up for his milk aft his 1st month. so sumtimes if he sleeps too early, he wil definitely wake up for milk. or else i wil wake him up for it, so he sleeps well thru the nite. or else we mommies r gona b very tired. so no choice got to disturb him. but he wil give me a sweet mommie's boy little cheeky smile wen he open his eyes.. so sometimes very guilty to wake him up. mine quite easy to handle. my boy can really sleep too.. sometimes from 11plus to next morning 11plus also stil slping.

Celina

wow... celina ur boy can really sleep...
so envy...
haha, ya but sumtimes very notti cuz afternoon dun wan to slp. so nite slp alot. cuz he always wake up in the early afternoon. hardly wake up in the morning. he sees me asleep dan he wil also sleep too. haha..

qiqi mama

so cute man~my son now still slpin beri often in e noon but recently after 1am feed he can slp thru til 6 am or 7 am instead usual 3hr interval of milk feed

Celina

wad i feel is now he's doesnt really need nite feeds now, he may soon wan his feed morning mostly aft 7am. so he's really tryin not to wake up at nite too.. haha..