Discomfort wearing panty liner?

Feliz

Before i was pregnant, i was already using panty liner, now i'm pregnant and still using panty liner but i felt so uncomfortable down there, like something stuck in between like that and also e panty liner seem to be "shorter" meaning instead of placing it in the center, i've got to place abit more front or else i would stain my undies.. anyone same same as me?? :001_302:

Ting

hmmm, i also wear pantyliner before, during n now after preg.
i think if u wan can buy the longer ones.
got one brand TENA, its bigger n longer.maybe u can try tt??

Before i was pregnant, i was already using panty liner, now i'm pregnant and still using panty liner but i felt so uncomfortable down there, like something stuck in between like that and also e panty liner seem to be "shorter" meaning instead of placing it in the center, i've got to place abit more front or else i would stain my undies.. anyone same same as me?? :001_302:
felzdown,

i got the same prob as you, i also use pantyliners during my pre-preggy days but realised that nowadays I have to place it slightly in front to avoid staining. But i don't have the uncomfy feeling cos I am using the ultra thin liner.

before preggy i don't really use pantyliner but now actually i feel more comfortable wearing them because got more discharge, i use watsons one it's quite cheap and thin and longer than carefree super-thin one.

Feliz

I've been using the brand carefree for long.. So i guess mayb i should change the brand.. will try out tena brand or other thiner version plus longer.... HEHEheh...
Thanks all. =)

hakisumi

Oopz.. i also got the same prb.. i thought is i myself got alot of discharge..plus didnt place well.. so pai sae~got place it more in front..and change it frequently.. now that you mention.. guess i am not alone...

:shyxxx:

Feliz

Oopz.. i also got the same prb.. i thought is i myself got alot of discharge..plus didnt place well.. so pai sae~got place it more in front..and change it frequently.. now that you mention.. guess i am not alone...

:shyxxx:
hehe.. me too.. i thought i'm e only weird person having this problem.. :shyxxx:

hueychye79

I've been using the brand carefree for long.. So i guess mayb i should change the brand.. will try out tena brand or other thiner version plus longer.... HEHEheh...
Thanks all. =)
I am using the same brand as you before pregnant, and notice the same problem with you.

And because of the increase of the discharge it always make my panty very dirty and got stain.

Plus due to frequent pass urine, the panty liner is too slim to absord the fluid.

Now I change to the brand 'POISE LINER', is comfortable. You can buy it at NTUC or Guardian. :tlaugh:

mummypooh

If after delivering the baby, will we still get a lot of discharge compared to the period during pregnancy?

Cheers
Mummypooh

ohstrawberry

I am using the same brand as you before pregnant, and notice the same problem with you.

And because of the increase of the discharge it always make my panty very dirty and got stain.

Plus due to frequent pass urine, the panty liner is too slim to absord the fluid.

Now I change to the brand 'POISE LINER', is comfortable. You can buy it at NTUC or Guardian. :tlaugh:
I'm also using Posie liner now. Can absord the discharge quite well.

Ting

cheers. im using poise too. my mum intro to me. i think its pretty good!

CarolOng

Poise is great. longer & thicker but not those uncomfortable thickness.
It can absorb better & control the odour. I wore it thru out my preg as i've lots of discharge.

Price is more than normal liner but def. worth it. Highly recommend.

Raina

As for me I've been using pantyliner before I was pregnant. But nowadays, I've been experiencing abrasions at my "lips" down there... the area gets painful when in contact with water.. Anyone experiences this as well?

M&M

i started using POISE pantyliner during pregnancy too due to increase of the discharge. i love it. its good in absorbent and i dun feel like i'm wearing it at all. still using it after my pregnancy.:001_302:

WinnieL

I'm still using pantyliner.. so far so good. but yes, i do notice that I have to move it up front more.

izanyzam

Im using the Carefree brand pantyliner and nowadays,i have to pass urine every 1 and a half - 2 hours..!!! So my pantyliner always feels wet..Guess i have to change the brand..!!! Thanks for the info ladies..!! :001_302:

fishball7788

Im using the Carefree brand pantyliner and nowadays,i have to pass urine every 1 and a half - 2 hours..!!! So my pantyliner always feels wet..Guess i have to change the brand..!!! Thanks for the info ladies..!! :001_302:
The Carefree Super Dry Breathable type is quite good. It does not get wet that easily. It is a blue colour packaging. I stock up quite a lot of that.