Dishonest and Lazy Nanny gave dirty water for my son to drink!!!

jo_mum

This is what happened to my son's sippy cup after 5 days of staying at the nanny's place. I got the shock of my life when I saw it, I can't imagine him drinking all that for days and he's only 18 mths old! When questioned by me, she claimed that she washed it every morning and that morning too, is she blind or what? This obviously had not been washed for days!!!! Apology also not sincere, still raise her voice at me and say I 嫌东嫌西 (being fussy) when this is the only time I asked her about something. Was I wrong to ask about my boy's well-being? Who won't 嫌 this kind of thing and let their own child drink dirty water? Tml I'm going to have a showdown with her and I will tell her to ask her own son to lick it then I won't 嫌 again in future! To think that she's a christian, I'm fuming mad!!!!!

The nanny lives at Blk 635, Yishun St. 61, #07-XX. Please be mindful if you decide to hire her.

Last edited:

NIisme

this kind of ppl also have ar. do wrong le, still wanna argue till win. take ppl money den must do something nice to ppl what. you better see can change a better nanny or not.

jo_mum

this kind of ppl also have ar. do wrong , still wanna argue till win. take ppl money then must do something nice to ppl what. you better see can change a better nanny or not.
Ya, yesterday we had a heated arguement on the phone, she doesn't think she's in the wrong and still raise her voice at me. I fired her on the spot. Later going to collect my son's stuff from her place and I'm going to show her the cup and ask her son to drink in front of me since she say I'm being fussy.

jo_mum

Yes Is good FIRED her. If not your child might suffer more then what you have seen.
Yes, I agree. My son must have suffered when he was with her for the past 3 mths. She like to confine my active son in his stroller. Everytime when i went up, my son is always in sitting his stroller, sometimes even let him nap in the stroller. Y mus let him take his afternoon nap in stroller when there's a bed at home? She not only does that to my son, she even does that to another 3 yr old girl whom she's babysitting as well.

Phoebii Cheng

Oh my your son must have endured badly under her care.....caregivers should be kind and the level of hygiene is impt......thts why I dare not put my son with a nanny cos' I won't know what I will get......with a CC at least the teachers there they have at least gone through some courses....

Better get ur son out of tht place and into a better nanny or CC since he is 18mths already

*hugz*

blsc78

This is what happened to my son's sippy cup after 5 days of staying at the nanny's place. I got the shock of my life when I saw it, I can't imagine him drinking all that for days and he's only 18 mths old! When questioned by me, she claimed that she washed it every morning and that morning too, is she blind or what? This obviously had not been washed for days!!!! Apology also not sincere, still raise her voice at me and say I 嫌东嫌西 (being fussy) when this is the only time I asked her about something. Was I wrong to ask about my boy's well-being? Who won't 嫌 this kind of thing and let their own child drink dirty water? Tml I'm going to have a showdown with her and I will tell her to ask her own son to lick it then I won't 嫌 again in future! To think that she's a christian, I'm fuming mad!!!!!

This is not the only incident that she had lied to me. Earlier, she spoilt my stroller's two back wheels when I lent it to her for barely a week. When questioned, she told me that my son stepped on the 2 back wheels till the wheels wore off, become flat and therefore became unusable. Though I'm dubious about it when she told me that, I kept quiet so as not to make things ugly for both of us. I mean, my son still could not walk at that time and he had no shoes, how was it possible for my 10kg barefooted son to step on the wheels till it wore off and became flattened in a matter of days? Wouldn't the stroller topple over if my son's not sitting in it and stepped on the wheels? It's ridiculous!

She lives in Yishun, Blk 635, #xx-71. Beware of her and think twice if you happen to come across her and her family. Her husband is no better either, he kept siding her and pushing all the blame to me and even say that what his wife said is true.
My aunt stays in Yishun Blk 171. She's currently babysitting a boy ard your son's age. If you would like me to link up, do send me PM okie.

jo_mum

Thanks. I already got him out of that place already. How can I give her another chance when she thinks that this matter is nothing and that I'm making a big fuss over it and even raise her voice at me. Luckily for me, my mum agreed to take care of my son so I can be rest assured that he would be in good hands in future.

blsc78

Thanks. I already got him out of that place already. How can I give her another chance when she thinks that this matter is nothing and that I'm making a big fuss over it and even raise her voice at me. Luckily for me, my mum agreed to take care of my son so I can be rest assured that he would be in good hands in future.
Her attitude is really bad.. Good that you had got your mum to take care of your boy:)

hpc

Hi Jo mum black list this nanny on forum so that new mummies will aware of.Ps let us know the location n blk,tks

MsKoh1973

I never like home nanny, although I noe there could be good ones, but quite rare.

Usually home nanny need to do their own housework, unless they have maids, so they will leave the child unattended.

If they go grocery shopping, or to market, they will bring along ur kids, can you imagine, everybody along the way can carry your bb, hug, kiss w/o your knowlege, cos not the nanny's kids, and you are not watching, so why should they be bother so long as no injury visual to the eyes.

once, my sister even saw a nanny dipping her teaspoon inside the beer and then let the bb suck the spoon at the kopi shop so that the bb can quiet down and sleep faster...

and when u entrust the bb to the nanny, and if the nanny house got other pp, they will oso lay hands on them, imagine if the son, grandson of the nanny doing "funni things" to your bb girl or boy, you will never noe, worst still if later they grow up then they noe what really happen to them....

no doubt childcare not beri good with a big group of kids, but with nanny, the danger may even be greater.

When I was in sec sch, my classmate's mum used to be a nanny. Every time I go her house, see that she use a rope to tie the bb feet to the cupboard leg so that she cannot go else where while she do her own things.

even my colleage recently told me when he entrusted his 2 girls to a nanny, something similar oso happen, they only found out one day when they went to pick up their girls earlier than the expected time and see it. The nanny still tried to argue that its for the girls own safety that they do not wonder off.................

Phoebii Cheng

I never like home nanny, although I know there could be good ones, but quite rare.

Usually home nanny need to do their own housework, unless they have maids, so they will leave the child unattended.

If they go grocery shopping, or to market, they will bring along your kids, can you imagine, everybody along the way can carry your baby, hug, kiss w/o your knowlege, cos not the nanny's kids, and you are not watching, so why should they be bother so long as no injury visual to the eyes.

once, my sister even saw a nanny dipping her teaspoon inside the beer and then let the baby suck the spoon at the kopi shop so that the baby can quiet down and sleep faster...

and when you entrust the baby to the nanny, and if the nanny house got other pp, they will also lay hands on them, imagine if the son, grandson of the nanny doing "funni things" to your baby girl or boy, you will never know, worst still if later they grow up then they know what really happen to them....

no doubt childcare not very good with a big group of kids, but with nanny, the danger may even be greater.

When I was in sec sch, my classmate's mum used to be a nanny. Every time I go her house, see that she use a rope to tie the baby feet to the cupboard leg so that she cannot go else where while she do her own things.

even my colleage recently told me when he entrusted his 2 girls to a nanny, something similar also happen, they only found out one day when they went to pick up their girls earlier than the expected time and see it. The nanny still tried to argue that its for the girls own safety that they do not wonder off.................
That is insanity.......would you even tie up your child to a cupboard, why do tht to another person's child? Tht is why I also nv like nanny too......thts why since young I send my son to an infant care

Hedge

I have a similar sippy cup. I used to wash the cup every time before I refill the water, at least 3 times a day. Just a few days, the straw start to turn black (I didnt realise it earlier until it was quite obvious) and I realise just washing doesnt clean the straw itself.

Immediately I threw the straw away, replace it and bought a straw cleaner. The straw never turned black since then.

MsKoh1973

I have a similar sippy cup. I used to wash the cup every time before I refill the water, at least 3 times a day. Just a few days, the straw start to turn black (I didnt realise it earlier until it was quite obvious) and I realise just washing doesnt clean the straw itself.

Immediately I threw the straw away, replace it and bought a straw cleaner. The straw never turned black since then.
I used to have water bottles using straw, find it diff to clean, actually now they got sell those replacement straw, super cheap, so can just change every month.

I hate nannies