Disney Magic English program

lonerjas

Dear all mummies,

wanna check have any bought the Disney Magic English program, which is set of 26 DVDs and 26 Activities Book??

I quite keen on it just wonder how is the feedbacks is it useful?? how much u bought it​

I bought the set 2 mths ago.. Spend ard $600 in 12 mths credit card installments which was abt $50/mth... Initially my 3 yr old watched every day (but only tat particular one). I did encourage her to watch other topics which she refused... However it lasted only for a week or so... Now she's only interested in online games like nickjr and totally forgot abt the DVDs... Would not buy it if given a 2nd chance... Tat's my personal opinion... Let's see wat other mummies think...

lonerjas

I bought the set 2 mths ago.. Spend around $600 in 12 mths credit card installments which was about $50/month... Initially my 3 your old watched every day (but only that particular one). I did encourage her to watch other topics which she refused... However it lasted only for a week or so... Now she's only interested in online games like nickjr and totally forgot about the DVDs... Would not buy it if given a 2nd chance... that's my personal opinion... Let's see what other mummies think...
ooh.. mayb u once a while open the DVDs lor heehee..
CAn consider selling just the DVD set away ba since she not watching

Haiz... My girl broke one of the disc on the 1st day... It was too tightly held to the cover n being a 3 yr old she dunno the technique to remove it properly... Anyway won't sell it in any case when it may only fetch like a couple hundreds...:wong10:​

lonerjas

sigh... My girl broke one of the disc on the 1st day... It was too tightly held to the cover and being a 3 your old she dont know the technique to remove it properly... Anyway won't sell it in any case when it may only fetch like a couple hundreds...:wong10:​
kids is like dat de lor...

i scare i buy le den my gal only watch awhile den no interest le..

stonston

I've not seen this before. Any website that has sample videos or sample pages of the books? If it's going to be so exp, I want to see if it's worth the price or not. Else go buy other books would be better

annie

i was contemplating to buy too.. im more intereted in the set that comes with the reading machine hehe. i got a free disk sample n my girl love it! she watch it everyday since born till now!

annie

yes free disk sample.. i got 2.. one i got it in taiwan where i gave birth n one i got it in japan(im staying in japan now)

annie

oh? hmm.. ok.. cos taiwan n japan got i thought sg also got since its same company..

i reg my girl for a free trial activity time too at their store in oct..see if she likes it hehe