Disposable Diapers - Pls share your experiences

sherlin

Have tried many brands...cos my colleagues buy diapers for my baby on baby shower....over 20 packets from S - XL....Pampers, Huggies, Mamy poko......etc.

I ordered Nepia too...But i still prefer Huggies Ultra soft (maroon colour).
Nepia diapers used in day time cos will tend to leak if baby sleep through 4 hours.

sapphire7

I still prefer Pampers. Got indicator too. HAHA.

Dryper is a bit too tight for DS. Dunno is it becus S is too small for him. The tape is too sticky too.
er you mean not all the diapers have an indicator?:we2shocked: so which have an indicator?

I've just bought one packet of mammy poko newborn. i'm due in April, should i be getting newborn or small size?

any one tired goon brand? Diapers.com.sg Pte Ltd

Last edited:

christineneogoh

Nope... pampers come with indicators...

You should try out huggies instead of mammy poko, I used to use it but it leaks pretty badly and when you press it the urine leaks out and the fit isn't too good, but if you still want to try it buy the newborn ones ... of all the brands, I think huggies is the best for my boy ... try Huggies ultra Newborn.

daberdew

I using Mammypoko and pampers baby dry. So far Mammypoko works for me best but I alternate between these 2 brands to save costs. :001_302:

But do check out offers for pampers, just this week, Cold Storage having offer for Pampers babydry. Think 2 for $18.95. Worth it!!!

Tried cheaper brands like drypers, huggies and so on. But they were either too bulky, or not soft enough. I think since its something that the baby is wearing 24/7 then it has to be very comfortable.

Last edited:

junkee

how come when my ds wears drypers it will slip down its butt one? i dont know if my ds is too powerful in his kick or cause he has a flat backside. haha. does anyone have this problem?

lynnsilhouette

i think dryers isnt good. dd's rashes keep coming when she wearing that brand. pampers not bad but leaks. so far huggies still the best. nv try other brand b4.

retrobell

tried Huggies size M for more than 2 months, no leaks. now seem to leak all time, assume she need to wear size L. Still leak leh. it's abit big. Sianz, bought EQ during promotion at Giant purchase with purchase. not bad, no leak. but i prefer the stretchable at the back of diaper like huggie, EQ doesn't have. Dryper ok, most of the time kena rash.
wondering how should i get sample from mamy poko, pamper or other brands? dont wanna wastse money anyhow buy and end up either rash or leaking.:embarrassed:

weishy

me also tried many brands already.....found that nite time use EQ is oki le no leakage at all.day time she uses bumwear but put double inserts if she's going for her naps.

aoi

So far I have tried Pampers, Mammy Poko and Huggies. Find pampers abit costly.. currently using Huggies pull up pants during the night and huggies dry comfort during the day. Only use disposable diapers when my baby is going to nap. The rest of the time I use bumwear...
i used DRYPERS but not lasting, got leak urine.

PAMPERS is good.

now using NTUC brand, very lasting, cheap some more.

miumiu

my baby is 2 weeks old. i am using drypers in the day n huggies at night. i will also be trying out pampers to see the diference..

cass78sg

Here's my verdict that i've tried out:

Pampers Newborn: Good
Fitti New Born : Quite Good
Dryper S size: Ok for day time
Pet Pet S size: So so only cos need to change every 3 - 4 hrs
Pureen S size: So so only cos need to change every 3 - 4 hrs
Huggies Dry M size: Good can last overnight no leakage about 8 - 10hrs

Has anyone try Pampers Dry and Mamy Poko?

ytlammm

Ya Petpet is the most economical and ideal for day use.
Drypers cutting a bit small for my 1-half mths baby liao...
Mammy poko ideal for night use

Kalyani

my baby boy is 5 months old. I have used pampers, drypers & pet pet earlier. Pampers is the best of of these. Now using Huggies for about a month. (Huggies dry for day & ultra for night). enen though it is slightly expensive, I saw in an article, that if we use huggies, the chance of getting diaper Rash is very low. further, is it is better to stick to one brand to minimise the chance of getting rash.

Ang Lee Lee

Here's my verdict that i've tried out:

Pampers Newborn: Good
Fitti New Born : Quite Good
Dryper S size: Ok for day time
Pet Pet S size: So so only cos need to change every 3 - 4 hrs
Pureen S size: So so only cos need to change every 3 - 4 hrs
Huggies Dry M size: Good can last overnight no leakage about 8 - 10hrs

Has anyone try Pampers Dry and Mamy Poko?

Hi, i have tried before the Pampers Dry - M size, not really good.
my boy is using dryper at day time and mamy poko at night time...is good...my friend recomend to use Pamper Active Boy but is tooo..expensive...:Dancing_wub:hehe
He is going to celebrate his 1st birthday...:red:

Last edited:

Jane_Mummy

so far have tried practicalli all brand in market...

i'm budget mum, as long as diapers serve e purpose, i buy e cheapest :p

my boy now using petpet or NTUC house brand....depending on which one on offer...but will still prefer petpet....can last thru e night....cos i prefer my maid to change my boy's diapers once it is soiled instead of let it soak till full, so must get cheaper diapers....

my maid got alot of things to do....if use bumwear, she will faintz!!!
ya pet pet is gd my ds also use it .

Ting

pin doesnt get any rashes using drypers.
i honestly think, that diaper rash is caused bcos parents dun change their baby's diaper often.
doesnt really matter wat brand it is, most importantly is, when the diaper feels heavy, it would be best to change the diaper n clean the genital areas properly.