Divorce??

shan

Re: Cancellation of a Marriage

Hi,

Anyone knows how to cancel a marriage I just got ROM last month.
you cannot cancel your marriage after ROM.
however, you are able to go for annulment.
you need to speak to a lawyer with regards to annulment. HTH!

Re: Cancellation of a Marriage

dear all

i hope i dont sound offensive. maybe becasue i am a christian. not that christian cant divouce but maybe we try not too and there are still many out there (xtain) who divorce. for me i ffel that having councel many couples, the root problem is like sarah and eve. well me for i have a very strong charcacter, ppl who work under me and with me are very irritated casue you know lah we women know what we want and we can be so opiniated and strong and sometimes forget ppl feeling but at times we become overly concerned of ppl feeling. aya we are very complex lah. but like i say myself being very strong in character many times over power my hb and i think today women are like sarah, we over power the man. we tell man what to do and also we always hope that they will be like so and so.... well i think that rather to have the thinking that where is my Mr right lets us think if we are my hb Miss right. many times i tell ppl that we really change for both man and and women after marriage, we only think our hb change not as sweet not as this not as that.... i think we both have to make effort. not happy must say.... the old wise word is so true , simple yet tough. COMMUNICATION..... but as a mother of two i tell you tough, we end up talking about kids ..... ni just feel that it is worth while to look back at sweet memeories and have really a good chat with hubby. marriage can still work. well for those out there who are already divorce it is not the end of the world. in fact when God close one door He open another. for xtian out there, let be reminded that we will not be like sarah or even eve dedicating what husband to do,..... eating the apple.........lying with her maid............. (guess you know what i mean).............anyway i feel sorry and my heart pour out with you guy who went thru tough marriage.............. i have a very close xtian girlfriend who also almost went thru divorce. aya the drama thing lah, marry to rich man (everyone envy her... sport car, luxury item...) but a year got kick out of the house and hb change the house within a mmonth and bought in a new women ... file for divorce and as less than 3 years marriage cant divorce so went on separation..... wife refuse to sign and he got lawyer to used her three times for mischief behavour as she refuse to sign. she cry daily and i also. i cant help as i feel so painful what worse is i am preparing for my marriage... scary.... during that one and half year was a very tough journey... but guess what i told her to prophectically lay hand on all her furnitures and things (since she still have keys to access when hb not around) and ask to be reutrn to her. after a year and half of praying suddenly the hb return to her..... i dont know how she manage to forgive her hb but she did it and move on. hence i guess to those who are hurting but still want back the rela, treasue it after all life is nothing but a vapor. sometime i ask myself if someone close to me die what is my recation.... my answer is "regret... not spendinng time with him or her.... afterall she or he is not that bad..." hence not to sound too reglious i pray that all married couples will stay close and loving.. to single parent may the lord grant you strength and courage to walk with your baby and may the lord open door of loves. to those goind thru divorce may the lord grant you strength, wisodm and courage and may his hand lift you up. God bless

ps: dont ask me what i will do if my hb do somethign worng ..... i am praying for me that he will overcome the temptation of the world.......

Last edited: