Divorcee looking for people to chat with ;)

Chye Ling

U r a very strong pax.. Relieved to hear that u've accepted the fact n going to face it strongly..
No parents would not worry for their child, no matter how old their child is.. U'll make them even more heart broken n worried if they found out eventually.. How long r u going to keep it from them?

Have u make any plan as to where to stay?

janejane

Btw Chye Ling, i have worked as a telemarketer for property agent before, you do not need any certificate to do the job. Just maybe at least bilingual. But think now there is some strict guidelines which stop them from using telemarketer

janejane

Sorry Chye Ling, miss the 2nd part of yr questions. I am going to rent a place first, just come across a website giving low comm services so already contacted them. :)

Chye Ling

JaneJane,

I just felt at least inform ur siblings at it.. Let them be ur pillar of support.. They can even allow u to stay with them if they have their own accommodation, so u won't feel lonely.. I used to live with my sis for 6mths..
It's not a wise choice to live alone.. U have to struggle by ur own..

janejane

Hi Chye Ling, thanks for yr advise :) I will seriously think about letting my siblings know but still have to stay alone cos their place currently too pack, no more rooms. No worries, I will be fine ;) I have very good friends to hang out with, may tell 2 of my best friends. But think they will be shocked n upset.

paul sellan

Hi Gerr,
How are you? Do you feel depressed in life? Im here willing to listen. Talk to me if you think me as your brother....
Thank you...

By Paul Sellan

SNSD

Hi, Janejane, I am mother with 3 teenage kids, given him a deadline to move out by 31Dec, also tried not to let my mum and brothers know of my separation, but when they found out they all support me and encourage my girl who was hurt by her father for struggle her during our flight. I also need ppl to chat.

NewMe2014

Hi...am a divorcee with a 9 year old girl, living in the east. Looking for people to chat with.
Hi all,

I am very new here...just got married 2 yrs ago and this marriage is my nightmare since then until now .single mum you be soon.. Having a 1yr old kid. Seeking support and advice from u. Would like to make more new friend or divorcee see how they overcome this tough period :(