Do Hosp Gif out DBO upon discharge???

dflora

For TMC, I know they do. I suppose it's part of the Baby Admission Package.. I saw it in my bill and it costs $34.00

Really? TMC charge $34 for the bag? I didn't look at my bill last time. Wonder if can turn it down coz I ended up giving it away.

pepperphibs

Mount A give. But i don't know if it was charged to the bill. But shouldn't be cos in the bag had a lot of free samples /brochures so i think should be sponsored one right?

chiro

the one i received at glen e is a goodie bag sponsored by sponsrs lei.. By similac..joohnson n johnson
Etc

the staff even make me sign tat i have acknolwdged it cos its a gift pack..

Mount A give. But i dont't know if it was charged to the bill. But shouldn't be cos in the bag had a lot of free samples /brochures so i think should be sponsored one right?

apollo

TMC gives diaper bag. and also a pack of diaper which ur baby leftover during the stay, nappy cream, etc etc..

as for Mt A, tt time i went, i saw them giving bath tub, i think they replace the diaper bag to bath tub =)

jas2909

I went for the Mt A tour not long ago and the lady mentioned that they are giving both the bath tub and bag.. and the bag design varies batch by batch depending on the sponsorers..

newmum80

Thomson Medical Center gives diaper bag. and also a pack of diaper which your baby leftover during the stay, nappy cream, etc etc..

as for Mt A, that time i went, i saw them giving bath tub, i think they replace the diaper bag to bath tub =)
Mt A gave bath tub + diaper bag + many other freebies frm sponsors..

pepperphibs

Hi,

I also got the diaper bag and bath tub form Mt A. Its the brown and green one,very commom cos always see people carrying. But i never use cos my colleague oso gave birth there and use the bag, i scared take wrong bag. Haha!

zaheerMaMa

Yes, was given a bright green diaper bag from TMC upon discharge.
In it are alot of items which I can't exactly remember.

dflora

Not sure whether if the DBO is part of the Baby Admission Package.. But leftover diapers, receiving towel, booties, baby top were also provided on top of the sponsored goodies...

zaheerMaMa

Me too gotten those items. For the receiving towels, booties and baby top, I treated as a souvenir from the hospital. Till now Im still keeping them.:wong19: