Do u have a habit of wearing pyjamas and socks while sleeping??

aby

Hmmm.. Those with long pants type.. Heard from friends and folks that its a good habit to wear both the above during sleep so "wind" won't enter the body so easily at night..

U believe?

Leanne

When im small, i always wear socks to sleep. Very comfortable leh. Hehe.

Now only those VS, La Senza chemise to sleep :)

aby

Now these few days I started wearing socks.. Feel like getting some long pants to wear but haiz difficult to get big size one.. :shyxxx::embarrassed:

Last edited:

lml2402

Now these few days I started wering socks.. Feel like getting some long pants to wear but haiz difficult to get big size one.. :shyxxx::embarrassed:
Hmm ask u har, wear long pants not 'ma fan' meh? :001_302:

aby

Hmm ask u har, wear long pants not 'ma fan' meh? :001_302:
Ma Fan like??? Heehee, hb cannot touch and feel my bui bui legs ah.. Hahahahaha.. :shyxxx:

Hmm.. I felt cold esp the feet and calf part lei.. Blanket too thick and always gone when toss here and there.. heehee.. So long pants (thinner material??) seems the better option for me.. Must go scout for XXXL size ones lor.. :shyxxx:

lml2402

Ma Fan like??? Heehee, hb cannot touch and feel my bui bui legs ah.. Hahahahaha.. :shyxxx:

Hmm.. I felt cold esp the feet and calf part lei.. Blanket too thick and always gone when toss here and there.. heehee.. So long pants (thinner material??) seems the better option for me.. Must go scout for XXXL size ones lor.. :shyxxx:
Huh :elvis: XXXL, u sure?

aby

Huh :elvis: XXXL, u sure?
Hahahaha.. I'm a BIG mama ah.. But tall so u see is proportion.. Hmmm, probably XXL?? Aiya not sure la as seldom buy clothes one.. Always the sales assistant says "sorry no big size.." So sad.. :embarrassed: Hahahahah..

You wanna see my size and measure me?? Come la, the 2nd MM SG gathering as well as the K session next Tuesday nite.. :Dancing_tongue:

mae

Always been wearing pyjamas & sometimes socks if it's too cold. I am always in color coordination attire when I sleep. hahaha! just used to it since I was young.

aby

Always been wearing pyjamas & sometimes socks if it's too cold. I am always in color coordination attire when I sleep. hahaha! just used to it since I was young.
I thought u may be sleeping NAKED.. Heeheehee.. :shyxxx:

Angelmum

Hmmm.. Those with long pants type.. Heard from friends and folks that its a good habit to wear both the above during sleep so "wind" won't enter the body so easily at night..

U believe?

My mum does that!
I got 2 blanket - one thick one cloth like depending on weather.

I used to let my girl wear long pants n sock but she pulled out socks so these days I dont wear for her although every morning her feet felt cold

Leanne

aby, you XXXL? I dun believe. See your pic dun look like it lor..

i also got 2 blankets!! okok, only 1 is officially mine, the thick thick one is my DH's. Mine is cloth type. If v cold, i'll pull from DH....(hehe, jus lyk ytd's night)

Haha..

LoVeS

Those sexy type? :shyxxx: Beautiful and SEEEEXXY... :001_302:
last time at my own hm can but not now coz wif IN LAWS so still wear those dress type but not sexy, wait till i get my own hse then wear back those :tlaugh::tlaugh:

stonston

i onli did tt when i was preggie....

normalli i dun care :p but i have a habit of wrapping myself in blanket to slp....i like being wrapped when slping :)

rjj

yes, esp socks.... heard wind do go in from there easily.... but hor, i still find it ma fan to wear socks lor....

like ston ston hor, i like to wrap up like spring roll.... haha.....