Do U have the urge to go toilet many times in a day?

Judy

Hi Ladies

I am now into my 2nd trimester. During my 1st trimester, I did not feel the urge to go toilet every now and then. However when I hit the 2nd trimester...in fact I am now in the early stage of the 2nd trimester, I felt the urge to go toilet every now and then. Example, I need to go toilet at least once every 30mins or 1 hour. Also I get up at least 3 times at night to clear my bladder.

Sometimes I do go to the toilet, the urine did not come as fast as I thot it would. Then there are times where I feel the need to go toilet but when I get there, I only manage to have a tickle of urine only.

Did anyone of you have this experience as well? :embarrassed:

maine78

me too. i started to hv urge to go toilet v often when i'm in 2nd trimester. I need to go toilet at least once/twice every 2hrs n 3x at nite. Same as u, the urge to pee v strong but when go toilet, pee quite slowly.

LoVeS

me too. i started to hv urge to go toilet v often when i'm in 2nd trimester. I need to go toilet at least once/twice every 2hrs n 3x at nite. Same as u, the urge to pee v strong but when go toilet, pee quite slowly.
ya slow n not much urine sumore.

LoVeS

Ya lor.. when i'm in 3rd trimester, i drink water but not too much at nite coz the feeling v terrible, so much urine then the flow so slow.
ya i aso wonder where are all the water i drink gone to. The urge is so strong yet when go pee the urine it like not much at all n i realise it pretty yellow unlike b4 pregnancy. Yellow means heaty or drink not enuff water.

have gone thru the same thing.

alwasy running to the toilet.
At night, when i am sleeping also have to go... sometimes so tired very difficult to drag myself to the toilet but still have to cos i'll end up not able to sleep.

jtay72

same here, i am always visiting the restroom, like umpteen times. then again, i do drink alot as well. i try not to drink after 7 pm coz i don't like waking up in the middle of the night and have a hard time going back to sleep.

piglet

hey hey same here! I'm in my early 2nd trimster too.. Everyday night about 4/5+ i will wake up with a strong urge to go toilet... No choice... Sleep disrupted to let go... Yup like what everyone felt, a strong, tight feeling at the bladder but when sit down, trickle flow out only! The theory i've read somewhere is that bcos the baby is sitting on our bladder so now and then a bit of urine, we'll feel as if it's "alot"... Just to share with everyone...

Ah Cheng

I agree. Ever in my early stage (from the 4th weeks onwards), I have been waking up every night to go to the toilet. sometimes 2x, or worst 4x. So quite tired the next morning, not enough sleep.
Now seems like used to it. :p

madalene

Hi, me in my 25th week now. (EDD 10 Oct). i have problems sleeping nowadays le. you mommies having the same problem? Other than waking up to go bathroom, i am always woken up by my baby kicks. its so difficult to manage...

Ah Cheng

Hi Madelene,
Your baby very active ya. Baby boy?

Mine very quiet leh, dont really move much. sometimes at night I still got to ask him to move around leh.

-SRI-

Hi, me in my 25th week now. (EDD 10 Oct). i have problems sleeping nowadays le. you mommies having the same problem? Other than waking up to go bathroom, i am always woken up by my baby kicks. its so difficult to manage...
ya...i'm in my 29wks hv difficulty in sleeping cz my bb keep kicking... argh!! even when scanning, the sonographer commented tt my bb is active till she hv a very hard time to capture my bb image... I feel so tired nwdays cz my sleeping time being disturbed...

Ah Cheng

How about trying to talk to baby?
I feel that the baby will understand and it helps to build bonding too.

Tell baby that i"t's late already, mummy need to rest. You also have a good rest ok".

-SRI-

How about trying to talk to baby?
I feel that the baby will understand and it helps to build bonding too.

Tell baby that i"t's late already, mummy need to rest. You also have a good rest ok".

hahaha... my mum n aunt did tell me tt too..... hmm.. nw i seldom talk to my bb... like too exhusted in my 7mths pregnancy...:shyxxx:

madalene

mine is baby girl - so that is why i start to worry. Where got girls so active one.
Especially at night - after 12am - she starts to kick. she has certain timing for her kicking and spinning acts. the more i rub the tummy and talk to her, the more active she is. alamak...

I must agree with SRI, it seems like I get more and more tired in these recent few weeks... sigh... hoping for good sleep...

Ah Cheng

Well, then I guess your girl like girls' talk. haahaa.

My baby used to move around quite often few months ago. But after I shared with my friends about it, he stop moving much at night (less active). Very sensitive boy. cannot say him. haahaa...