Do U have the urge to go toilet many times in a day?

-SRI-

mine is baby girl - so that is why i start to worry. Where got girls so active one.
Especially at night - after 12am - she starts to kick. she has certain timing for her kicking and spinning acts. the more i rub the tummy and talk to her, the more active she is. alamak...

I must agree with SRI, it seems like I get more and more tired in these recent few weeks... sigh... hoping for good sleep...
Hahaha.. mine oso bb gal... but on my 7mths checkup, wanna recheck the gender.. my bb very notti..show us her BUTT!! :tlaugh: on my 5mths check up, doc only said maybe its a bb gal..nw i'm thinking...wah...didnt noe bb gal can be so active inside, spinning ard...somersault..kick here n dere...:001_302: ...

don be surprise if bb come out will be the opp gender frm wat the doc tell u... my aunt at both 5 & 7mths checkup, doc said its a bb gal..skali come out bb boy!! :elvis: nt accurate...

-SRI-

Well, then I guess your girl like girls' talk. haahaa.

My baby used to move around quite often few months ago. But after I shared with my friends about it, he stop moving much at night (less active). Very sensitive boy. cannot say him. haahaa...
:tlaugh:....so cute...

madalene

Hahaha.. mine oso bb gal... but on my 7mths checkup, wanna recheck the gender.. my bb very notti..show us her BUTT!! :tlaugh: on my 5mths check up, doc only said maybe its a bb gal..nw i'm thinking...wah...didnt noe bb gal can be so active inside, spinning ard...somersault..kick here n dere...:001_302: ...

don be surprise if bb come out will be the opp gender frm wat the doc tell u... my aunt at both 5 & 7mths checkup, doc said its a bb gal..skali come out bb boy!! :elvis: nt accurate...
wow, dun scare me. i standby alot of stuff (mostly pink in colour) :nah:
but i ever heard of such case from my aunt before. keep my fingers crossed. but should be quite sure la....
my bb lagi alert - when i do my 5th month scan, my bb showed out her private portion to us (legs opened up) hahaha. very eager to tell us she is a gal. but hor, why doc can be so sure when they see lines? funny...

oya, my aunties have this trick to guess the gender (not sure how true).
since my 3rd month, they already speculated mine is a gal. cos my tummy is very round (they said if boy, it will be more pointed). next thing is, u see mirror on your back view - if you still look shapy, its a boy, for gal, you will look as if you have no waistline (like a bucket, all fats gathered at the waistline) :tlaugh: - now have to think about ways to find my waist line back after birth already - stress...:shyxxx:

madalene

Well, then I guess your girl like girls' talk. haahaa.

My baby used to move around quite often few months ago. But after I shared with my friends about it, he stop moving much at night (less active). Very sensitive boy. cannot say him. haahaa...
wow, so sensitive ah. :tlaugh:
then better for you, you got your sleep hours back... envy...
my gal still aspire to be soccer queen maan, still kicking me all night.
been waking up at 1, 3, 5am almost daily. make me so sleepy at work.
cannot tahan liao...:shyxxx: think she is trying to train me for upcoming night feeds liao. :001_302:

-SRI-

wow, dun scare me. i standby alot of stuff (mostly pink in colour) :nah:
but i ever heard of such case from my aunt before. keep my fingers crossed. but should be quite sure la....
my bb lagi alert - when i do my 5th month scan, my bb showed out her private portion to us (legs opened up) hahaha. very eager to tell us she is a gal. but hor, why doc can be so sure when they see lines? funny...

oya, my aunties have this trick to guess the gender (not sure how true).
since my 3rd month, they already speculated mine is a gal. cos my tummy is very round (they said if boy, it will be more pointed). next thing is, u see mirror on your back view - if you still look shapy, its a boy, for gal, you will look as if you have no waistline (like a bucket, all fats gathered at the waistline) :tlaugh: - now have to think about ways to find my waist line back after birth already - stress...:shyxxx:

hahaha... really.. i swear.. my aunt case is like tt... dunno why the sonographer check it inaccurate.. but wat i noe, depends on the expertise of the sonographer itself...

Ytd juz bought bb clothes..3 sets only cz some of it pass dwn frm my niece.. Hmm... i oso scared..tts y i bought all of it white colour wit some blue, yellow & orange colour...no pink...:tlaugh: even the cap is in white...

aiyah..me too....dunno can get back my weight or nt....:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Ah Cheng

But I also wake up to go to the toilet at least 2 visits every night too.

Now listening to some Baby CD. He was very excited when I was deciding which CD to buy. Heard before that if we keep playing the songs which baby listen in our tummy, next time when baby is born, he will find the songs familiar and will have good sleep.
Anyway, I just want to play some soothing music for him to listen. Hope he likes.

madalene

hahaha... really.. i swear.. my aunt case is like tt... dunno why the sonographer check it inaccurate.. but wat i noe, depends on the expertise of the sonographer itself...

Ytd juz bought bb clothes..3 sets only cz some of it pass dwn frm my niece.. Hmm... i oso scared..tts y i bought all of it white colour wit some blue, yellow & orange colour...no pink...:tlaugh: even the cap is in white...

aiyah..me too....dunno can get back my weight or nt....:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

hmm, maybe i should be on my guard then. standby a few general colour clothings... :err:
hey, how much have you gained? you are about 28-29 weeks now? am going for my check up next sat. i mighthave gained alot. cos i start to feel the weight alrdy...:shyxxx:

madalene

But I also wake up to go to the toilet at least 2 visits every night too.

Now listening to some Baby CD. He was very excited when I was deciding which CD to buy. Heard before that if we keep playing the songs which baby listen in our tummy, next time when baby is born, he will find the songs familiar and will have good sleep.
Anyway, I just want to play some soothing music for him to listen. Hope he likes.

yup, am doing so too. my bb has this liking for one particular song too. :tlaugh:

madalene

hey, any one having bad leg cramps in the middle of the night? I started having this leg cramps since last week... can really wake me up one... and huh, i think my leg is getting alot of water retention now. look plumper than usual... Stressed...

MrsChia

hey, any one having bad leg cramps in the middle of the night? I started having this leg cramps since last week... can really wake me up one... and huh, i think my leg is getting alot of water retention now. look plumper than usual... Stressed...

i got cramp on both of my 小腿 last nite! till now my leg still feel abit aching:embarrassed:

-SRI-

hmm, maybe i should be on my guard then. standby a few general colour clothings... :err:
hey, how much have you gained? you are about 28-29 weeks now? am going for my check up next sat. i mighthave gained alot. cos i start to feel the weight alrdy...:shyxxx:
wah...don say abt gained..hahaha..alot sia...b4 preggie 55kg...nw 30wks 73kg (juz weigh myself....hehehe..)

-SRI-

ya..i hv it!! like rhemutism... n oso i gt previous injuries on kneecap..when preggie it worsen..

Ah Cheng

wah...don say abt gained..hahaha..alot sia...b4 preggie 55kg...nw 30wks 73kg (juz weigh myself....hehehe..)
Are you sure? From 55kg to 73kg?
Cos I am already close to 67kg when I was just pregnant, which is already overweight. So I tell myself not to exceed 80kg. Now is about 74kg. Trying hard now.

madalene

wah, what did you eat? alot of tonics?

But huh, not too surprising, i have 2 friends gaining 28kg and 32kg during the pregnancy. so you only gained 18kg, its ok. and you are already 30 weeks... another 9-10 weeks more only.

madalene

Cos I am already close to 67kg when I was just pregnant, which is already overweight. So I tell myself not to exceed 80kg. Now is about 74kg. Trying hard now.
so you gained 7kg. I think me same same.
i was 55kg, now 62kg or more... but i heard alot of pple gained alot. average about 2kg per month deh...

am constantly eating more n more to keep up with the scale.
if not, my baby very small leh...:Dancing_tongue:

madalene

i got cramp on both of my 小腿 last nite! till now my leg still feel abit aching:embarrassed:

ya ya! exactly.
Mine exactly on the 小腿... terrible pain leh, sometimes, very pain, sometimes, less pain. you try stretch the leg and bend your foot inwards, it helps for me. the pain goes away faster... u try and see.

but strange lor, why does it pain at the first place?!
Mine is now almost every nite ler...:eek:

madalene

ya..i hv it!! like rhemutism... n oso i gt previous injuries on kneecap..when preggie it worsen..
i think its the blood flow or the additional weight on our body hor.
I will try ask my gynae next sat when i see her. strange. mine is almost everynite already.
1) wake for pee, 2) wake up when baby kick too hard, 3) woken by this leg cramp. how many hours have i left for my actual sleep. stressed!!! :elvis:

-SRI-

yup..hehehe..i swear...wanna see my weighing machine needles?? whahahahahahahaha............ but hor..dunno y my gynae nvr mention abt my weight...shld hv tell me to diet hor....:err:

-SRI-

wah, what did you eat? alot of tonics?

But huh, not too surprising, i have 2 friends gaining 28kg and 32kg during the pregnancy. so you only gained 18kg, its ok. and you are already 30 weeks... another 9-10 weeks more only.
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:...nt only u shocked....me too!!! hehe... nvr take any tonics...i shoot up when i in my 5mths pregnancy..appetite increase..but nw decrease oredi...easily feel so full..............

-SRI-

i think its the blood flow or the additional weight on our body hor.
I will try ask my gynae next sat when i see her. strange. mine is almost everynite already.
1) wake for pee, 2) wake up when baby kick too hard, 3) woken by this leg cramp. how many hours have i left for my actual sleep. stressed!!! :elvis:
hahaha...endure...muz endure..... no choice one..hv to face it... me too like tt... so fed up..can be cranky cz nt enough slp...:shyxxx: