Do u still keep yourself in good shape after married?

Cfmed 100% out of shape lo!!!

Tryin hard to shed dos FatS BUT Failed!!!

But dh nv complained lo keke...he luvs being wad i am....

:tlaugh::tlaugh:

naze

dun worry too much n juz do ur best can already. dun stress urself too much on tis issue 1st.
Thank you, my responsiblity is to eat healthy & give birth to a strong & healthy baby, the rest worry later.:tlaugh:

Celina

Yes i am wad i used to b to b4 bb came along. BUt guess wad my hus told me, im too skinny. BooBS bcame smalller. Arghh.... But thank god, im stil has vain as b4.. Thou im a SAHM and full time SHOPOHOLIC!

Supergirl

I too think it is important to keep in good shape after married.

Fortunately I still can maintain my 42kg weight :001_302:

I would say most men prefer trophy wives. That's why I always make extra effort to doll up whenever I attend special functions with my hubby. He would always like friends and colleagues comment that he has a presentable wife and cute daughter!

justmint

envy u gals alraedy gone back to your old self.

I am still out of shape..but luckily hb didn't mind at all.
he say momy sacraifice their body to have a child. He loves me even more. But if I want to loose weight he'll support me.

leey

I too think it is important to keep in good shape after married.

Fortunately I still can maintain my 42kg weight :001_302:

I would say most men prefer trophy wives. That's why I always make extra effort to doll up whenever I attend special functions with my hubby. He would always like friends and colleagues comment that he has a presentable wife and cute daughter!
Agree with you.
It is necessary for our society nowadays.:001_302:

elaine01

not easy to maintain looks & cmoplexion.

figure wise no problem. in fact have problems putting on weight due to PCOS.

look more haggard cos DH hardly ard, have to do housework, bathe DS, cook for DS, look after DS..........lucky not SAHM, or i'll go crazy!

daberdew

Sighz.... a bit out of shape at the moment. Still cannot fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes. a bit depressed now... hope things will get better. gotta exercise soon!!! :Dancing_wub:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Read in an article saying that those ppl who always take afternoon nap will stay younger than her/his age... i think is quite true.

wonderwoman

hi mummies i am new in here. i have a 3.5 YO super handful ds and i am a full time mum.

i also think its important to look good even after having bbs..... and i did put on alot of weight during preggie time...i think 19kg bah!!!! *FAINT* now still stuck with 1.5 kg that will come and go. personally i find that even can return to pre preggie weight, some how or rather certain areas of the body dont looks the same anymore BUT hubby always says that i was too skinny last time, not woman enough compare to now BUT again we women always wish that we are just more than slim.....wahahahahaha!!!!!!! :shyxxx:

LoVeS

hi mummies i am new in here. i have a 3.5 YO super handful ds and i am a full time mum.

i also think its important to look good even after having bbs..... and i did put on alot of weight during preggie time...i think 19kg bah!!!! *FAINT* now still stuck with 1.5 kg that will come and go. personally i find that even can return to pre preggie weight, some how or rather certain areas of the body dont looks the same anymore BUT hubby always says that i was too skinny last time, not woman enough compare to now BUT again we women always wish that we are just more than slim.....wahahahahaha!!!!!!! :shyxxx:
We women are like tis, forever tinking tat we r fat even we r nt COZ we always hope to look much better so tat we can still b attractive.

Same as u, i put on alot of weight during my pregnancy which is 16kg n even till now i still rmb how HORRIBLY FAT i am which as if i saw a HIPPO in the mirror :embarrassed: Initially it was easy to lose sum weight abt 6kg but as time goes, start to pile back weight again n luckily i come tis forum if nt i would haf missed out Dr Chiam clinic tat help me lose so much weights. :tlaugh:

pinkieroxy

Its a must 4 me altho dh dun mind if i put on weight but i still feel uneasy lor... Im still trying ma very best to gain back ma pre-pregnancy weight...
After given birth no.2 I feel real hard to lose those weight but with determination n looking at other slim gals makes me more confident tat i can do it. N nw im otw there reaching soon...:001_302: