Do you bathe or wash your hair at night ?

tiziana

i dun wash my hair at nite, only during the day time i wash my hair, but if those ppl working they will tend to wash their hair before work and after work cuz wont feel clean de, i experienced before last time when i used to work.

XiaoXue

I wash my hair @ night too.. but DH make sure I dry my hair before i go to slp..

What best, i washed my hair & bathe the very nxt morning @ 6am after giving birth to Skye.. (12 hours later).. Tat's the most jialat thing I ever did in my whole life.. Now raining day.. My leg hurt like hell.. Went to chinese physician to acupunture~ He say when confinement, I nv take good care.. =X

rjj

Yes will if cannot tolerate the stickiness n smelliness!!! Yup my pil adv not to!! Esp after 10pm.. Even 12noon, 12 midnite and 3pm also not supposed to! :nah:
???? got such thing one arh???? so all these time stated wash hair, what will happen?

rjj

Wash at nite only when cannot tahan..... normally wash in the morning b4 gg to work lo... if wash at nite, slp liao wake up, hair very messy one... hehe...

jaynshar

usually i will wash my hair at nite..cos of my wrking hour...i dun hv euff time for myself to wash hair b4 gg to wrk..so usually after wrk..come back hm then wash hair...

Celina

sometimes i do if i feel sticky n oily. my mil always tel me not to bathe aft 12. i say u can i cannot. so uneasy. so dirty all over n go to slp. more over i wun b on my bed if i nv bathe.

shopaholic

Yes, will bathe and wash my hair at night. Will also bathe (but no washing of hair) in the morning. Too rush to wash hair in the morning, no time to blow dry.

I like to go to bed with a clean body and washed hair. :)