Do you bathe or wash your hair at night ?

cendrine

Do you believe that washing hair or bathe at night will cause headaches and more prone to rheumatism when u get older ?

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
boh pian leh... no other time to bathe... can hardly go bathe and expect three kids to take care of themselves ya?

stonston

if i wash hair at night, i make sure i blow dry (if not next day will bad hair day)....
n make sure no wind blows into the room, at least till my hair is dry :)

aby

Yes will if cannot tolerate the stickiness n smelliness!!! Yup my pil adv not to!! Esp after 10pm.. Even 12noon, 12 midnite and 3pm also not supposed to! :nah:

leesm105

if bath 9pm or later, will not wash hair even there is hair dryer at home. The next morn then wash my hair. I will get headache if not dry properly if wash at nite/morn.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

i usually reach home after 8pm or 9pm, wat to do?
can't bathe in office leh :001_302:

Carol

I do . And I even can sleep with my hair still wet if Im tired . When my grandma nags at me wad next time headaches when Im old , I'll reply her also dun know if I'll die tomorrow . Lol .

maine78

i only wash my hair at nite coz taking care of my ds, no time to wash in daytime. When dh back from work or when ds sleep le, then i take my time to condition n treatment my hair :001_302:

CynCyn

Most of the times I don't wash hair at night unless my hair stinks with ciggarettes smell then I do . I'll also sleep with wet hair when I'm exhausted but mostly I'll try to dry my hair abit before hitting the sack .

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
yah.. no choice for me too.

The moment i get home after work i am wanted by the kids and by the time i have completed all the task,the earliest would be 8 plus if not 9. However there are times that i could only bathe after 10am or even midnight.

Sometimes i am so badly needed and tired that i dozed off after attending to him with wet hair. :(

lml2402

no time for me too, ve to take care of DS in the day cant let him alone and i go bath. so will be early morning or nite when he slp :001_302:

momo

I always washes my hair at night de loh...no choice..cos got to work. Morning washes one time b4 work, come back settle down. and wash again.

sleepymama

same here, i wash at night, else i cannot sleep... cos i'll feel like my hair is so greasy after a long day at work! :embarrassed:

lisa_ng

i do wash hair at night as bathing is the very last thing to do before i go to bed. usually bathe quite late too tired to blow hair dry. will just go to bed with towel dried hair.

Minami

I wash my hair late at night also, cos bathing is the last thing that i'll do before sleeping, feel all cosy and nice after bathing and in the mood for sleep. I'll blow dry my hair before sleeping though, takes a long time cos my hair is long and thick.

YES.
i prefer to bath at night, aft putting my son to bed.

i will blowdry my hair at night only if i m nt lazy.
if not, i will just go to bed with my hair semi-wet.