Do you co-sleep with your baby or kids?

aby

Our kids sleep in bb cot in our room.. When turn around 18mo, they sleep in their own room..

vion

As I've 2 dds, I got them to sleep in their room together. Tis started when they were 3 n 5....

Carol

Ds turning 6 months and still sleeps in my room. In the afternoon, we'll take a nap together on my comfortable bed :001_302:

mum2fred

Our 14mth + DS still sleeping in his playpen. Playpen just beside our bed.

Hope to do up his room once he turn 2.

BChew

my two eldest boys slept with us since birth ( 11 n 6 yrs old ) in the same room until my 3rd child arrives. Now, both of them share one room. My bb has his own cot in our room but i tend to let him sleep with me when either he's cranky or when i can't resist his 'attraction'. :tlaugh::tlaugh:

rjj

Used to have a hard time getting them out of our bedroom, but then 1 day, both of them decides to sleep in their own room....

Now i still hv my 3ds 8mo sleeping on a mattress next to our bed .... :001_302:

Agnes Josephine

My coming 6 months ds still sleeping with us in his playpen next to our bed... Hopefully will have a home sweet home of our own soon... :wong19::wong19:

lulu_booboo

boo is almost 18mths, sleep in own cot in our room... when she wakes up in early morning (abt 4-5am) for milk-milk... she comes into our bed to squeeze in with me (somehow, she refused to sleep in the middle or near her daddy!!)
planning to move her into her own nursery in coming mth 'coz no.2 is coming in Nov...