Do you co-sleep with your baby or kids?

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
All of ours co-slept during the first year... then they got kicked out of our bed but not necessarily our room... heh heh

chrissy

DD sleep with me on the bed and Dh sleep on floor... acutually DD can sleep in her cot but she keep rolling over so put her on the bed i can roll her over...

Mun's Mum

All of ours co-slept during the first year... then they got kicked out of our bed but not necessarily our room... heh heh
How do you get the kid out of the bed??
Mine just screams her head off when I put her on the mattress on the floor next to me... So in order for us to have a good night's rest, she sleeps with us...
But I do really want her to sleep on her own!

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
my husband does the work. He sleeps with them for the first couple of nights until the crying stops. I remember with my #1, the crying lasted for what seemed like the whole night... at least 2 hours non-stop. The time got shorter and shorter til he gave up. #2 was happy to be sleeping with 'gor gor' so no real issue with her. #3 had two sleepmates so no problem there too...

Now, #1 has his own room while #2 (own bed) and #3 (mattress on floor) share one. Will probably juggle sleeping arrangements when they grow up a little more. The boys will end up sharing a room I think.

sebmum

Before ds turned 1 he slept in his cot in our room. After he turned 1, we moved him to the guest room.

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
My son P1, 7yrs old, still sleeping wif us..
When i back from work, i alway see him hugging his mum to sleep.. tot of hugging my wife also difficult, he slept in betw us. :001_302:

Anyway, he promised us he will sleep alone in another room when he P2.

elaine01

DS has been sleeping with us(on the same bed) since he was 2.5 months. Easier to give him his night feeds. Will let him sleep on his own in another room when he wean from night feeds.