Do you enjoy much on massage ?

JenLee98

Abt massaging for kids, I had read an article b4 and had tried it on both my gers........ just massage on the tummy area using baby oil, and some legs rotation.... to calm them and help them in their bowel movements.

stonston

Abt massaging for kids, I had read an article b4 and had tried it on both my gers........ just massage on the tummy area using baby oil, and some legs rotation.... to calm them and help them in their bowel movements.
THIS WORKS WONDERS!! dunnid baby oil also can...

Angelmum

haha...... taught my DD1 to step on/walk on DH's back.... like what they did in thai style massage !
too bad ........ if DS walk on me, sure break all my bones. DD cant train. She enjoys 'hammer' me on my chest n head but not my aching back :eek:10::eek:10::07::we2arghh::we2arghh:

dek2k8

Alpha Male
I LOVE MASSAGES!!

b4 i had my boi, me n hb always go twice a mth...now got my boi, onli go once a mth....

i normally go to this china lady who does it at her home...decent one...cos she onli do for guys if the wife comes along....she charge $30/hr....v shiok!!!
got that and wanna save some money ... :)

do you know where the service price is cheapest? :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
when I was working, used to go for scrubs and massages once a month. Always left my skin feeling baby soft and oh so clean.

Now, well let's just say its not one of my perks... I chose facials over massages. Cheaper and my face is starting to need help. :)

weishy

I LOVE MASSAGES!!!!!!any kind,thai ,swedish,chinese,lmyphatic(esp),aromatheraphy.......so many(free will be nice but alwasy so expensive in sin)

Massages in china and thailand is the cheapest(esp china)like 2 hours for less than S$40 over at shenzhen(must know which one to go to though,as u know china is moderately dangerous,actually everywhere in the world,even sin)

In sin i go to HOUSE OF JAVANESE not bad,as i can only do PRE-NATAL massages now......its S$40 per hour after members' %.Thay hv branches at east coast,arab st and orchard.

Not sure if u guys can use my membership no,upon booking or not,so as to use the 20% discount mah,well can call up and chk though,most willing to help.(they hv scrubs,foot massages,reflexology etc too):001_302:sent PM to me la if anyone needs :001_302:

angtan

I am now going to JinJin chinese massage @7 Neil Road. I got the usual neck & back aches. $40 per hour. Beware it's very painful everytime I go but I still persist as the after effect is shiok. Need to go twice a week.

LoVeS

actualli, how many of u request for hb to massage u n how many hb will do it? i mean occasionally la, not everyday....

i was reading an article abt positive effects of massage....do u noe if ur kids noe tt their parents show their love my massaging each other, they will feel more loved indirectly?
My dh ownself massage for me most of the time w/o me request coz he knw i got bad lower back pain prob.

kids will knw ah?

stonston

My dh ownself massage for me most of the time w/o me request coz he knw i got bad lower back pain prob.

kids will knw ah?
yupz, apparently kids do catch 'signals' of loving actions fm their parents to feel tt their parents still love each other n their family unit is secure...

similarly, kids will feel lost n insecure when parents quarrel or have cold war....for 'sensitive kids', it will manifest v greatly when they reach their teenage yrs...

so how we behave in front of our kids affect them....

spiffmiffed

Interested in having post-natal massage services by experience masseur.

I am Jenny, a retired therapist from St Gregory Spa with over 10 years of experiences in therapeutic spa techniques. Currently offering post-natal and aromatherapy massages for MOMs, moms-to-be and ladies only.
I operate with mobile bed and use only 100% pure aromatherapy oil.

Please email me at gretchenmoi@gmail.com for advance appointments. Please book in advance to avoid disappointments. $65/hr for 1st trial sessions for weekdays and $70/hr for weekends. Weekly sessions can be arranged.

Thanks,
Personal best,
Mdm Jenny Tan.

babypris86

btw mummies can i check with you, after giving birth for 2 yrs, my hips are rather big... so can i still engage those Malay Massage to do the slimming massaging??

leey

Yes,I love it too.
Just prepare some cash for it each month.
But not much times with a month.:001_302:

shopaholic

Yes!! Last went for one with hubby at Bintan... think it's time for another one soon. I always enjoy a gd massage! :D