Do you feel unhappy...

jxmummy

you have to tok to your hubby... no matter it's a big or small issue... cos small issue will end up to become a big one... or mayb you can tel your mother in law nicely? tel her you will get wry if she dont inform you at all??
yup, have voiced out to my dh. now he can analyse the whole situation well and understand why i'm so piss off with everything... but still feeling very unhappy...

snowbear

yup, have voiced out to my dear husband. now he can analyse the whole situation well and understand why i'm so piss off with everything... but still feeling very unhappy...
As long as your hubby can finally understand why you're pissed off, I think that's a great start already! Dun be so unhappy liaoz... :)

I dun trust my mil so I dun let her do anything that has gotta do with my dd and my hubby is cool with that coz he doesn't trust her much too! :tlaugh:

apollo

yup, have voiced out to my dear husband. now he can analyse the whole situation well and understand why i'm so piss off with everything... but still feeling very unhappy...
agree with snowbear mummy, at least nw ur hubby understand the whole situation well... :001_302:

What i feel is,
it's maybe wrong that your parent in law bring your precious out without inform...at most tell ur hubby to inform em nicely next time must tell...as i knw, sometime our parents just too missed the grand children... but of coz, sometime got to think for the position of ur husband..can prevent then just endure a bit...It's not easy.

Ting

hmmm what if it is your own parents who do it, will u all feel angry abt it too?
though child is yours, but when it comes to grandparents is equal alr right?

for me, my parents always bring pin out w/o informing me.
beginning they will tell me, either im still slping (they go out at 9am on weekends sometimes!) or im out. but im still ok cos im living with my parents n i trust them well enough to bring her out.
my elder sis will inform me though, when she wants to bring pin out n im ok with it.
my aunt will also inform me if she wants to bring pin out, but normally my dad will go along too.

other than tt, bf's mum did mention to bring pin out too, but im sure she will ask me along.. cos pin doesnt follow other ppl except my family well.

jxmummy

hmmm what if it is your own parents who do it, will you all feel angry about it too?
though child is yours, but when it comes to grandparents is equal already right?

for me, my parents always bring pin out w/o informing me.
beginning they will tell me, either im still sleeping (they go out at 9am on weekends sometimes!) or im out. but im still ok cos im living with my parents and i trust them well enough to bring her out.
my elder sis will inform me though, when she wants to bring pin out and im ok with it.
my aunt will also inform me if she wants to bring pin out, but normally my dad will go along too.

other than that, bf's mum did mention to bring pin out too, but im sure she will ask me along.. cos pin doesnt follow other ppl except my family well.
but my mum always make it a point to inform me if she wants to bring dd out.
example, whenever i go over to my mum's place for a short stay, she will always ask or inform me before bringing dd out without me. currently my mum is helping my bro to take care of his child too, and my mum also ask or inform my da sao if she wants to bring their child out.

jxmummy

even if its my own parents i will still be upset, even if i trust them but then also must respect that my child is still my child. its also about respect. take child out or borrow bicycle, same same. better to be informed. dont use excuse like i am sleeping. if so, worse case write a note & always leave such notes the same place at least wake up they & my child not around i know where. & of course bring mobile phone so i can call.

quite a mouthfull... :tlaugh:
yup, i agree. is not that we dun trust them, it's just a form of respect.

Ting

even if its my own parents i will still be upset, even if i trust them but then also must respect that my child is still my child. its also about respect. take child out or borrow bicycle, same same. better to be informed. dont use excuse like i am sleeping. if so, worse case write a note & always leave such notes the same place at least wake up they & my child not around i know where. & of course bring mobile phone so i can call.

quite a mouthfull... :tlaugh:
maybe its a diff kinda family thingy.
im very close to my parents. n pin is more than just a grandchild to them, more like another daughter. they r not like, only weekend see her those kind, we live tgt n she slps with them at night even.
so to me is ok, the mutual trust is there. n they hv been bringing pin out very weekend by default since she was NB, unless im bringing her out.
it is not an excuse they use when they say im slping, cos weekends i would slp til late n when im awake, i will know cos i will call them automatically n ask them where they r.
my parents bring pin out very often, so even they bring down for breakfast also need to write a note meh? so mafan right.
i guess its the kinda bonding n closs kinship we hv that we do not require to inform each other over certain issues alr.
but of cos, to each of his own, every family works differently.