Do you feel unhappy...

CanCanMum

hi babe~

u mean when u r at home or when u r at work?

if i m at work = its ok

if i m at home and they brought bb out without telling me, den will be.

jxmummy

hi babe~

you mean when you are at home or when you are at work?

if i m at work = its ok

if i m at home and they brought baby out without telling me, then will be.
when i'm at work...
but i feel quite unhappy with it, i mean if something were to happen, who's going to bear the consequences?

for me i will be unhappy if they bring him out without informing whether i'm at work or at home..
for my parents in law they will inform me that if on a particular they want to bring my son out and they will ask for my permission..

CanCanMum

i guess if u have entrusted yr bb in their care there shd be somehow a level of trust.....unless u dun agree wif their way of handling the baby? Den tats a different story~

anyway did they bring bb out for very long or to a very faraway place? how old is yr bb?

jxmummy

for me i will be unhappy if they bring him out without informing whether i'm at work or at home..
for my parents in law they will inform me that if on a particular they want to bring my son out and they will ask for my permission..
yup, i agreed with you. my mil always inform me when she wants to bring dd out, but this time round, she did not inform me. and why is that so? cos of my BIL! long story... my bil ask pil dun inform me and they really did not inform me!!!

jxmummy

i guess if you have entrusted your baby in their care there should be somehow a level of trust.....unless you dont agree with their way of handling the baby? then tats a different story~

anyway did they bring baby out for very long or to a very faraway place? how old is your baby?
they brought my dd to ROM centre, 6 months plus old.
is not that i dun trust them, i think is a form of respect to both parties...
i dun mind they bring my dd out, but pls inform me so that i won't get worry...

pink_daisy

last time, my mil oso like to bring my son (still very young..haven even able to sit up) out.. never tell me oso.. when i found out, she denied... she always complains leg pain but still bring my son out... somemore she likes to show off and likes to wear alot of jewelleries...sure to attract those baddies...one old n one young..easy target for baddies...told her b4 not to bring my son out but she still do things her way..

yup, i agreed with you. my mother in law always inform me when she wants to bring dear daughter out, but this time round, she did not inform me. and why is that so? cos of my brother in law! long story... my brother in law ask parent in law dont inform me and they really did not inform me!!!
then maybe u should tel them your concern.. for me i will tell them if they want to bring have to inform me regardless of wat de..

jxmummy

last time, my mother in law also like to bring my son (still very young..have not even able to sit up) out.. never tell me also.. when i found out, she denied... she always complains leg pain but still bring my son out... somemore she likes to show off and likes to wear alot of jewelleries...sure to attract those baddies...one old and one young..easy target for baddies...told her before not to bring my son out but she still do things her way..
that's dangerous!!!

i already told them, but they dont't respect me, what can i do? since they dont respect me, i shall not respect them as well!!!
u still have to restpect them.. maybe u can ask your husband to help u tell them one more time.. but r they the one looking after your child for u.. if yes if they bring him out i think ok leh.. cos my son is not taken care by them is by nanny and carechild after 18 mth.. so they have to get my permission then i can ask the childcare to release him early..

j0reen

Hi Mummies,

Do you feel unhappy when your parent in law brought your dear daughter or dear son out without informing you?
I only feel unhappy about my MIL anyhow feed my darling gurl.. I staying with her, and she dont go out one, so she wont bring my dear gurl out.. lols

iwan2noe

I think although there must be mutual trust, the bb is mine child. It is only a good manner to inform me when they are bringing her out lo....:err:

j0reen

That's why always take care of baby on own. No conflict.
LOLS.. we do tc of baby on our own. but she oways like to come carry her n wanna tc/feed her after her wrk.. or u wan me to say "hey, dont bring her out, she's my child!" lols ~ n one more ting, we're living with her..

jxmummy

LOLS.. we do tc of baby on our own. but she oways like to come carry her and wanna tc/feed her after her wrk.. or you want me to say "hey, dont bring her out, she's my child!" lols ~ and one more ting, we're living with her..
yes, you are right... feeling so upset now, dh does not 'ti liang' me at all...

apollo

it depends.. if my mil is the caregiver of ds and she only bring him downstairs to get some stuffs, i'm okay with it... but if she wanna bring him to shopping etc, i hope she will at least send me a sms... like what u said, at least wont feel so wry..

apollo

yes, you are right... feeling so upset now, dear husband does not 'ti liang' me at all...
u have to tok to ur hubby... no matter it's a big or small issue... cos small issue will end up to become a big one... or mayb u can tel ur mil nicely? tel her u will get wry if she dont inform u at all??