Do you feel your husband's care and concern for you?

posh

People characteristic, hobbies, daily routine, behaviours do change slightly one way or the other over time, so do not expect him to stay the same always. Most importantly, his love for you never change. Try to hint him or tease him about how he romantic and caring he used to be etc. Like what all mummies say, stay positive and born a healthy and good looking prince or gorgeous princess is what it matters now.

MrZQ

My wife always ask me:" Do you notice that you have change? you used to be so romantic, caring and loving but now you seem like take her for granted. Haha, then i always assure her my love for her is still the same and I will find new suprises for her to cheer her up.

carolinaw

The more you desire, the less you get, do you think so? In fact nothing is changed but your heart because you two have lived together so long and you want something new. It's my answer for your problem and my relationship with my hubby as well. DH often says to me "don't worry, hunny. I love you as before." It always makes me happy.