M

^Mami_Jazz^

my pub? i dont have a pub la. :tlaugh:
y must go drinking then i know ar?

oops.. we off topic again.. better go back!! :001_302:
Oh guessed wrong ar :001_302:
ok back to the topic .....:tlaugh: Sorry

CynCyn

Yup yup i wanted to test if their taste buds is functioning well, so when they gv me that kind of yucky look, i knw they can differentiate taste :001_302:
At least taste not tt bad but imagine drinking when they;re like 2yrs old ?

CynCyn

i also dont agree for baby or kids to drink beer.. their body system is different from the adult and they r still growing.
There must be reasons why govenment banning those under 18 from drinking alcohol.

Just a sip shld be ok for the kids... at the same time u can teach them wat is bitter taste like. :001_302:
Same sentiments as you too .

rjj

my boy was ard 2 or 3 oso when we had some gathering, he saw ppl drink hard liq and beer, then keep crying.... so we bo bian.... but the moment the beer touched his lips, he 'yucks' away.... after dat he nvr touch nor cry liao......
now everytime, he sees something yellowish... he make sure they are not beer (even smell it 1st) then will bring them near to his mouth....

So 'taste' in this case may not be too bad la.....

stonston

if alcohol can damage an adult's liver, tink abt the amt of damage it can do to small immature livers of our kids....

my parents started giving me alcohol (cooked) when i was 12....when i was 16 they let me try different types of alcohol to 'toughen' me up so wont kena 'drunked' by guys when grow older....it is onli during family gatherings, mayb ard twice a yr...
who noes turn out i dun like to drink at all....

CynCyn

if alcohol can damage an adult's liver, tink abt the amt of damage it can do to small immature livers of our kids....

my parents started giving me alcohol (cooked) when i was 12....when i was 16 they let me try different types of alcohol to 'toughen' me up so wont kena 'drunked' by guys when grow older....it is onli during family gatherings, mayb ard twice a yr...
who noes turn out i dun like to drink at all....
At least tt;s when yr 12 yrs old not so bad compared to giving to a 2 yr old kiddo right ?

qiqi mama

i dun tink drinkin is gd somemore so young~i knw a frz his dad let his ro drink <=---i reali mean drink when he onli 7mth thn until now stil drink

Mum2Matty

I dun understand why would any parents like to give their kids beer or any beverage that doesn't do any good to them.

No offence, but I'm strictly against it. It's like cultivating a bad habit right from the start.

For example, I'm drinking soda drink, will I let my son taste it? juz a sip? NO, why? Because nx time he may want it again and again. One taste becomes Two and more and more. It'll be difficult to discipline them then. Who's fault? Mine.

JMHO.

bpquek

I dun understand why would any parents like to give their kids beer or any beverage that doesn't do any good to them.

No offence, but I'm strictly against it. It's like cultivating a bad habit right from the start.

For example, I'm drinking soda drink, will I let my son taste it? juz a sip? NO, why? Because nx time he may want it again and again. One taste becomes Two and more and more. It'll be difficult to discipline them then. Who's fault? Mine.

JMHO.
I agreed with you, I don give my elder son cold drinks till he was 6yrs old, till now he still don noe and don drink coke.

stonston

it is not onli about bad habit, but also abt e HARM IT DOES TO THE BODY!!! who will wanna give ur baby something tt will harm them?

LoVeS

it is not onli about bad habit, but also abt e HARM IT DOES TO THE BODY!!! who will wanna give ur baby something tt will harm them?
why not, when u already haf ppl can dump their bbs in rubbish bins aso.:embarrassed: