Do you have a driving license?

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Do you have a driving license?

Most women drive a private car to take their child to school as seen.:Dancing_wub:

mamasweety

I own one.......(driving license lah) heeheehe

And I am one driving mama......
Would love to go 100km/h and above at PIE but...too bad...... eyes have to open big big even if reached 90+km/h....

Driving is fun....

But I am not those who use it to drive kids to school... heeheehee....

Last edited:
M

^Mami_Jazz^

Yup i'm one of those to send child to sch :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

Ting

no i don own a driving license..i think im those scared of the road? haha anyways, i prefer being driven than driving..LOL. but my mum ask me go get one...more convenient.

jedamum

my dh also nagging me to go and get one. i see the basic theory book, i already half asleep....

vandia82

I'm taking one soon... PT at the end of Aug. But scare cannot make it. Me now pregnant, hear my instructor say that tester tend to be stricter towards preg ladies. =/ Really scare, coz spend quite an amt le, later fail... Somemore, my dad not very willing to let me go learn one, say waste money... =/

LoVeS

Nope i dun haf as i rather get drive ard instead of driving BUT dh wan me to get 1 n even willing to sponser me to get 1 coz my sense of rd direction is much much better than him.

stonston

i have driving license, but prefer to be driven ard :)

anyway, i find car too expensive to maintain...not worth having 1 unless got 2 or more kids....

when i learnt, i slept while reading e basic theory book...end up wot my dad n hb did was to explain to me as we r driving...so it was easier for me to understand e concepts :)

huiling

i dun have yet bt will get 1 lor.jus pass e basic theory only then stop.lazy to go to e drving centre to get e date for e test leh....very troublesome.....bt if get a car go anywea will b easier as i always bring my kids out,always taking cab lor.....sometime had to wait so long....

vion

I dun hv a driving license.... I doubt I cld handle drving... DH tinks it'll be a waste of time n $ if I wanna get one... Anyway dun mind taking public trpt when dh's not ard to drive us ard..