Does your baby scream?

elmo493

Hi mummies out there. Is it normall for baby at the age of 14mth to scream. I notice he scream at about 13mth and he seem to like it. He will scream and cry whenever we put him on the bed to change the diaper and now is even worse. Everynite when we change his diaper, he will kick and scream and cry. The moment you carried him up, he will smile again.:nah:

Is his acation normal???

LoVeS

Yes it is very normal coz sum kids juz dun like staying still for u to change their diapers~ Juz like my ds he dun like us put him lying down position so he would scream or kick ard to protest~ :tlaugh:

lis

same..juz like mine..at tyms he'll do tat..but i'll scold him lor..say "u cannot do this wen u're outside..later shame2"..

den he'll understand..

CanCanMum

Hi mummies out there. Is it normall for baby at the age of 14mth to scream. I notice he scream at about 13mth and he seem to like it. He will scream and cry whenever we put him on the bed to change the diaper and now is even worse. Everynite when we change his diaper, he will kick and scream and cry. The moment you carried him up, he will smile again.:nah:

Is his acation normal???
its normal coz they are attention seekers....for me i really hate screaming so i would stop him and let him cry if he refused to....

hard hearted mummy....kekekekeke

chuaeil

Is his acation normal???
Hi,
is normal cos they are trying to tell you they dont like it. Is just a way to communicate. Mine will Scream when she already hint you that she dont like and if you insist then she will scream but have to correct her if not will become a habit.

peanuts

I am like cancanmum, i can't endure screaming. Maybe hubby are very strict to our kids so they never scream since young.But poor thing they can get cane sometimes.Heart pain but no choice must discipline since young.I believe for a child in future to be good in studies & good moral educated he/she must be well discipline first.

CanCanMum

yups....canx stand screaming kids.....bad for ear drums....

last sunday my son kenna caned 3 strips until i quarreled with hubby becoz of tat!!!! Haiz.....

peanuts

hahaha...got one kaki here who discipline kids with cane.When my friends ask if i use cane and i say yes they are like u not heart pain meh.... but my strength is not heavy so only scare them off nothing so bad..

CanCanMum

not i cane de lor...i only fling fling for show nia~

my DH cane de lor~ haiz.....now the strips are dark brown in colour liao~

so heartpain~

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Cane 3yr old? A bit extreme isn't it?
Anyway, boys can cane lah... better than they grow up n get rotan! :p

But gals.... how to cane? More headache if they grow up to be ah lians.
So far, I use the naughty corner technique if my gal's really notti... works so far.
I beat her palms lightly only, she's already crying liao.... then look for mummy.... Good guy Bad guy thingy... Stress... next time my turn to be Good guy :p

CanCanMum

So far, I use the naughty corner technique if my gal's really notti... works so far.
I beat her palms lightly only, she's already crying liao.... then look for mummy.... Good guy Bad guy thingy... Stress... next time my turn to be Good guy :p
its different coz u r daddy mah!

dun be surprised tat if i have a girl i will surely cane her de~

opposite sex attract ma~

logical?:tlaugh:

Velvenie

Hi,
is normal cos they are trying to tell you they dont like it. Is just a way to communicate. Mine will Scream when she already hint you that she dont like and if you insist then she will scream but have to correct her if not will become a habit.
Dear mummy,

My ds also like to scream!!! Really hate it leh especially when we go to eat and he is not interested in the food then he'll feel bored and keep screaming but dunno how to stop him. Please advice?

CanCanMum

Dear mummy,

My ds also like to scream!!! Really hate it leh especially when we go to eat and he is not interested in the food then he'll feel bored and keep screaming but dunno how to stop him. Please advice?
hahaha!

cover his mouth! lols:tlaugh:

autumn82

I started caning DD recently also... the notti corner doesn't work on her anymore.. LOL.

mommy.loves

My girl screams, shouts and hits ppl too. haha. :tlaugh:If she doesn't get what she wants, i would not be able to stop her till i give her the things tt she wants.