Does Your Hubby Behave This Way..?

Kylerisprince

I use iohone app to help me track my fertile date based on my last mense. really cannot ml everyday.. Must keep the potent one for the impt days. I tried for first mth no news thou we were in honeymoon suppose to be relaxed. For 2nd mth, we did not ml everything. Only ml during the 5 fertile days and i put a pillow under my bum and lift my leg up for the sperm to flow in. Rest for min 10mins before wash up. Dun kw hw true but i conceived the next mth. But life is really unpredictable. Wen u least expect it comes. I have a colleague whose wife concieved after married for 10yrs. Previously went for so many trips to relax also cannot but when wanted to give up, it comes. Gd luck and all the best.. Ur hub will be a gd father:)

angelababi

your hubby seems like a sweet guy, so ready to be a father. but trying for 6-8 months is really a short time, even if you go to a dr for IVF they won't recommend it to you, and will ask u to try a while more. what's more IVF is REALLY painful, my friend's been through that she can't really walk after the procedure, its expensive and not a sure thing to get a baby. both of you try not to think about having a baby but enjoy the intimacy, that will reduce the stress and works better i guess.
Hi and Thanks* kylerisprince , i will tell him to store and keep it for the impt days :D
And hi blackpiggy yes he so ready to be a father as he been hoping to be a father since 4yr ago but at that time i not intend to had one .. so he give in... lolxx
actually i been nag and hint by him for 4yrs he been asking when is his little son and daughter going to call him daddy.. until coming this recently he getting more and more anxious ...he been making alot of soup for me to drink..so hope now his wish can come true.. as he even went to see the baby products and buy back the baby clothes .. lolxxx

Last edited:

Gem2505

6 years is a long wait and fully understand why ur hubby so anxious. both of u not that old, still got time to try for a baby. go for a check, at least if there's problem, can solve earlier..

can try out TCM or massage? i have a colleague whom also in the same situation as you, 6 years no kid. Last mth she went to bedok area de malay aunty massage. she say very good. the old lady, by touching, can tell her eggs at where all that. i was surprise. the old lady even suggested that they ml on the floor instead on the bed. * i dunno why *

try to relax and dont think so much. ml on alternate days.. 3rd day sperm not v gd ald.

cel.lea

hi angelababi

i agree on the bit about being so stressed. r you ready for baby & time consuming moments? you need to know what u want. the last thing i wanted to see is someone not ready for it & resulted for negative consequences eg depression, hate for newborn & regrets.

if your feeling r neutral, you just have not decide then try for it. baby can bring you joy at the same time. i have 3 boys. age 13, 3 & 4mths. i simply love children.

you must be wondering y the huge gap. actually it's not easy for me to concieve. i know i can give birth as i have my 1st boy. we have preventive method & didnt want a 2nd one. when i stop preventive methods, thereafter i tried for 3 yrs before i concieve!!!! that was a huge relieve for me. i was so desperate i try the preganacy test kit every month 1 week before i am due to have period.

so i told all my friends to give 3 yrs to concieve. no condom no pills no withdraw. so that depend what u & your hubby did???3 yrs cant then probably seek medical help. i suspect ivf can caused more stress on you. read up & decide what is best for you.

good luck to you, be it you want a baby or not

Last edited:

angelababi

hi angelababi

i agree on the bit about being so stressed. r you ready for baby & time consuming moments? you need to know what u want. the last thing i wanted to see is someone not ready for it & resulted for negative consequences eg depression, hate for newborn & regrets.

if your feeling r neutral, you just have not decide then try for it. baby can bring you joy at the same time. i have 3 boys. age 13, 3 & 4mths. i simply love children.

you must be wondering y the huge gap. actually it's not easy for me to concieve. i know i can give birth as i have my 1st boy. we have preventive method & didnt want a 2nd one. when i stop preventive methods, thereafter i tried for 3 yrs before i concieve!!!! that was a huge relieve for me. i was so desperate i try the preganacy test kit every month 1 week before i am due to have period.

so i told all my friends to give 3 yrs to concieve. no condom no pills no withdraw. so that depend what u & your hubby did???3 yrs cant then probably seek medical help. i suspect ivf can caused more stress on you. read up & decide what is best for you.

good luck to you, be it you want a baby or not
hi cel.lea ,
for me i think its time to had one now .. just that after i given him the green light.. he become very anxious.. making me a bit stress.. lolx
as this is what we worried too .. hard to concieve ..the last thing we thought of.. as we just started our journey for 8mths with our no condom no withdraw .. so now just wait and see next month ms got come a not

amilliee

Ah you've only been trying for 6-8 mths! No need for ivf!

I was pregnant w my son 2 mths after we gt married and u can imagine I was in panic mode. I cried for months, I threatened to abort, threatened tO divorce ( I think I had prenatal depression)

And then the baby came. Of course I cried again- diaper changing and feeding every 2 hr! No freedom anymore!
But then came the day he called me mummy and he took his first step! And he smiled at me and hugged me and kissed me and cried for my attention :)

I thank God for my son now. He is such a beautiful thing. I've learnt so much- so much beauty in a new being.
We teach him to be independent so it is less taxing :) and it improved my marriage tremendously.

There is abundant blessings in a baby:)

cel.lea

Ah you've only been trying for 6-8 mths! No need for ivf!

I was pregnant w my son 2 mths after we gt married and u can imagine I was in panic mode. I cried for months, I threatened to abort, threatened tO divorce ( I think I had prenatal depression)

And then the baby came. Of course I cried again- diaper changing and feeding every 2 hr! No freedom anymore!
But then came the day he called me mummy and he took his first step! And he smiled at me and hugged me and kissed me and cried for my attention :)

I thank God for my son now. He is such a beautiful thing. I've learnt so much- so much beauty in a new being.
We teach him to be independent so it is less taxing :) and it improved my marriage tremendously.

There is abundant blessings in a baby:)
i'm glad things work out for you & you step out of the negative thoughts. what a relief