does your hubby chat up gals in the internet?

jal

i guess the more you ignore them maybe they will automatically feel guilty ....
Eh... I think probably it will be more of a case "If she keeps quiet, this means I am not in deep trouble. And I can continue to take a look at those webpages when I want." #$$%%^&^*!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queenbabe

Eh... I think probably it will be more of a case "If she keeps quiet, this means I am not in deep trouble. And I can continue to take a look at those webpages when I want." #$$%%^&^*!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wahahahaha keeping quiet means they are in danger ... still got mood to look at those website LoL .....

autumn82

How does one make men admit that they are GUILTY??? It is like, they would rather get a divorce rather than to admit that they are guilty. Besides, they an always argue "Which blardy eye of yours saw me looking at that page???"
They will have no intentions of admitting they r guilty!!! :p Unless Caught red handed!! Am I right here? :p

Sad rite? But ya, some guys even to the extend of being caught red handed still can say nO ITS NOT ME!... Rubbish..

jal

They will have no intentions of admitting they are guilty!!! :p Unless Caught red handed!! Am I right here? :p

Sad rite? But ya, some guys even to the extend of being caught red handed still can say nO ITS NOT ME!... Rubbish..
(Screams in sheer horror & disgust)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shiseru

No, he did not have that habit before. It was only after I confronted him about Blackbook did he start to delete internet history. He said Blackbook appeared in the record due to spam mail. And the very first time, he said he has no idea why FHM appeared in the history record. Both times, he yelled at me, as if to protest his innocence or to express outrage that I 'invaded' his privacy. And both times, he said the same thing "DO you TRUST me or not???!!! If not, just go our separate ways! Dont marry me & distrust me & make me suffer!!!"
If this is not a habit, then do you sense anything wrong recently jal? If I will you, I probably have the same doubt as him (as in he doesn't trust me too), why can't i check, now if he comes clean why the hell did he want to delete the history since all along it's not his habit to do so, why the sudden change after the incident. All these are making one more suspicious of his action.

I remembered there was once I told my husband if i ever caught him betraying, I will make sure i bear a child but not his, and I will tell him before his death bed.
Humph humph muahahahahaha! :wong8:

Yuki Miaka

wahaha! I SAW that!! :p

Hey... there are some software tools to track/monitor/spy msn activities and handphone sms... just google... but dont know which ones... I'm sure some offices monitor msn activites 2...
haha maybe ur wife has already planted one in ur msn lolz

jal

If this is not a habit, then do you sense anything wrong recently jal? If I will you, I probably have the same doubt as him (as in he doesn't trust me too), why can't i check, now if he comes clean why the hell did he want to delete the history since all along it's not his habit to do so, why the sudden change after the incident. All these are making one more suspicious of his action.

I remembered there was once I told my husband if i ever caught him betraying, I will make sure i bear a child but not his, and I will tell him before his death bed.
Humph humph muahahahahaha! :wong8:
No, I did not sense anything wrong. It is just me, I tend to be insecure & distrust men... So that's why I spot check very now & then...

shiseru

No, I did not sense anything wrong. It is just me, I tend to be insecure & distrust men... So that's why I spot check very now & then...
Not just you jal, after that incident, i was pretty paranoid too, but can blame me for being paranoid mehz? Once bitten, twice shy.

Spiralng

How does one make men admit that they are GUILTY??? It is like, they would rather get a divorce rather than to admit that they are guilty. Besides, they an always argue "Which blardy eye of yours saw me looking at that page???"
WAn to make your man speechless......well firstly, do not alert or confront them when u noticed something suspicious. Cos most of the time, they will removed the evidence immediately and will be on their guard therefore making it harder for u to check. Secondly, if your man really did something wrong, there is bound to be some evidence lying around all u need is to look carefully.

When being confronted, the first rule for man is denial. They can denial until their pants dropped even though it's the truth. By denying, they know that u r just guessing so they will give u loads of crap to believe and in the end, turn the table round by making u feel bad cos they "love" u so much and u suspect them. To make them admit, sad to say u hv to hv evidence on hand. Real evidence that proof that they r lying.

Spiralng

Not just you jal, after that incident, i was pretty paranoid too, but can blame me for being paranoid mehz? Once bitten, twice shy.
U r an amazing lady. Luckily your husband love u enough to work it out together with u.

i saw something horrible...
i check his july phone bill , he call this girl when he was at kl...
that means he is not the 1st time call this girl when he at kl....
wat should i do?
confronted him..he said they r normal fren... nothing behind...

Spiralng

i saw something horrible...
i check his july phone bill , he call this girl when he was at kl...
that means he is not the 1st time call this girl when he at kl....
what should i do?
confronted him..he said they are normal friend... nothing behind...
DON'T confront him. It will backfired. Instead, start to hv a chart, jot down the date and time and the duration that they chat. Monitor his movement first. If u confront him now, either way, it is going to affect your hubby relationship with u.

dont'T confront him. It will backfired. Instead, start to have a chart, jot down the date and time and the duration that they chat. Monitor his movement first. If you confront him now, either way, it is going to affect your hubby relationship with you.
i try to take a picture on the bill but unfotunately the pic was not clear... will try to take tmr...
i think i'm very calm over this... i hav prepare the worst... since he need to go kl quite often now , nothing i can do..

Spiralng

i try to take a picture on the bill but unfotunately the pic was not clear... will try to take tomorrow...
i think i'm very calm over this... i hav prepare the worst... since he need to go kl quite often now , nothing i can do..
Ehhh...actually, dun tink of the worst first. Sometimes, things are very simple, they could really be just friend or it could be one sided. To argue or keep confronting your hubby, will push him away from u. Spend more time wif him, and dun let him caught u checking up on him.

jal

want to make your man speechless......well firstly, do not alert or confront them when you noticed something suspicious. Cos most of the time, they will removed the evidence immediately and will be on their guard therefore making it harder for you to check. Secondly, if your man really did something wrong, there is bound to be some evidence lying around all you need is to look carefully.

When being confronted, the first rule for man is denial. They can denial until their pants dropped even though it's the truth. By denying, they know that you are just guessing so they will give you loads of crap to believe and in the end, turn the table round by making you feel bad cos they "love" you so much and you suspect them. To make them admit, sad to say you have to have evidence on hand. Real evidence that proof that they are lying.
Dear Spiralng, are you speaking from experience? You sound so professional on it. I was foolish. As I am the honest type, I told him what I saw immediately & that gave him the chance to deny big time. TMD! A few forummers told me that I can download the tracking stuff FOC but I doubt it will work coz I believe my hubby will be able to see what programs I downloaded onto the pc as he is more IT savy than me. Moreover, FOC programs always come with loads of irritating ads, so my plot may be revealed...

Ting

Ehhh...actually, dont tink of the worst first. Sometimes, things are very simple, they could really be just friend or it could be one sided. To argue or keep confronting your hubby, will push him away from you. Spend more time with him, and dont let him caught you checking up on him.
i agree, it wil make things worst if keep argueing.

Ting

never make a move until the enemy makes the first move.
di bu dong, wo bu dong!!

Spiralng

Dear Spiralng, are you speaking from experience? You sound so professional on it. I was foolish. As I am the honest type, I told him what I saw immediately & that gave him the chance to deny big time. TMD! A few forummers told me that I can download the tracking stuff free of charge but I doubt it will work coz I believe my hubby will be able to see what programs I downloaded onto the pc as he is more IT savy than me. Moreover, free of charge programs always come with loads of irritating ads, so my plot may be revealed...
Yep me speaking based on my experience and cos most of my guys friend also "shared" wif me how their wife got suspicious when they hv affairs outside.

Spiralng

never make a move until the enemy makes the first move.
di bu dong, wo bu dong!!
True, it's always gd to keep quiet and observe first, you can see a lot of things. Those who voice out, give others a chance to counter attack and defend themselves.